shape
carat
color
clarity

A Sincere Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescoperulz

Rough_Rock
Dear Pricescope family,

I wanted to sincerely thank you for all of the information and educated opinions that all of you have posted on here. Because of all of you, I have been able to maximize my budget and buy an engagement ring for my sweetheart that I hope will scream (not just say) "I love you!" on her finger. I bought it from Whiteflash about 10 minutes ago and received the pricescope discount on both the diamond and the setting.

The diamond: http://whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-192470.htm

The platinum setting I''m sure you''ve all seen before:

http://whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Tiffany--Style-Bead-Set-Solitaire_953.htm
--

Please keep in mind: When I first came to pricescope, I didn''t know a culet from a crown or a pavilion from a facet. I thought "hearts and arrows" was some kind of shorthand for diamonds given around Valentine''s Day.

Now, if I had to take in Introduction to Diamonds course, I think I''d pass! Thank you, my teachers!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 5:19:56 PM
Author:pricescoperulz

Please keep in mind: When I first came to pricescope, I didn''t know a culet from a crown or a pavilion from a facet. I thought ''hearts and arrows'' was some kind of shorthand for diamonds given around Valentine''s Day.

Now, if I had to take in Introduction to Diamonds course, I think I''d pass! Thank you, my teachers!
With flying colors!! Congrats, you did just great, and please come back with hand pics if you can.
36.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
The ring will be gorgeous. She''ll love it. You must post pics when you get it. When are you planning on proposing?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone...

diam106n.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
IS

diam106mn.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
setting

wferingset.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice - that is a gorgeous stone and a beautiful setting...she is going to love it!!!

pricescoperulz

Rough_Rock
That's the tricky part... I'm going to wait until May in order to unleash my master proposal plan!
26.gif

I'll be sure to post some pics whenever the ring arrives.

Thank you firegoddess for posting the pictures and the supportive words.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone is absolutely gorgeous, and I love the setting!!!
30.gif
Good luck holding out until May, hehe!!!
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so sad for that beautiful ring to stay hidden until MAY!!!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Terrific choice! You obviously learned well. Good luck with the proposal and keep us posted.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I like both the stone and the setting. GOOD JOB!
36.gif

Will you really wait till May?

pricescoperulz

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the reassuring compliments! They mean a lot to a first-time diamond engagment ring buyer like me.

Stone Hunter: As difficult as it will be, I''m going to wait until May because I want to propose to her on her favorite beach and it likely won''t be warm enough to go there until around May.

I''m going to have one of my friends arrive before us and plant in the sand a bottle with a message in it. The message will contain (among other things) my profession of love and end by asking her to turn around because I have a question that I want to ask her. When she turns around, I''ll be down on one knee with the ring and my question ready.
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job, that is going to be hard waiting until May!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great job!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s going to be perfect!!!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How lovely! Well done and good luck!!
1.gif

ebonykawai

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that setting!! It''s a beautiful stone, as well. Good luck, you did great! Come back with pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results