shape
carat
color
clarity

A selection of non-pro pics of our special day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
The first time I ever tried to sit down in the dress...getting into the car. AWKWARD!!

wendy wedding17.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
The professional photographer was waiting for us and started snapping as soon as the car pulled up!

wendy wedding18.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Fussing, fussing, fussing!

wendy wedding19.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
About to join my Dad!

wendy wedding20.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
My gorgeous Mum and awesome Step-Father!

wendy wedding21.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
In go the first bridesmaids while I have a near panic attack in the background!

wendy wedding23.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
After signing the register. Skipped a few of the ceremony as I have shared loads already!

wendy wedding33.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Me and my girlies again!

wendy wedding36.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
With all the parents again!

wendy wedding39.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
This is where my dress had really loosened! It looks AWFUL! And poor hubby does not like bucks Fizz, hence the face. We quickly sorted him out with an Ale! Looking a bit worse for wear after the outdoor shoot in the rain!

wendy wedding44.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby''s speech...it was actually a poem that made me cry. I look a little flushed here, probably holding back the tears! I should copy it for you here to read!

wendy wedding48.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I''m SUCH a poser! LOL

wendy wedding49.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear GOD! Lol!

wendy wedding50.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
EEEEEEW!!!

wendy wedding51.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
My step-dad and his would be fancy woman...if she got her own way!!! I love her...broad Yorkshire lass she is. She fancies the pants off my step dad and isn''t afraid to pinch his bottom given half a chance. She''s SO funny, it''s all good fun!

wendy wedding53.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Finally relaxing!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Backtracking slightly...bridesmaids and me managing a smile in the background at last!

wendy wedding 24.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
My youngest beautiful bridesmaid...she shares my name too!! (Emma) Scary to think those people in the background are all watching me enter!!!!!

wendy wedding 25.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Meeting hubby at the "altar."

wendy wedding 26.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 5:57:27 PM
Author: merrymunky
Oh dear GOD! Lol!
What?!! You look absolutely beautiful and sassy and excited in the extreme to be marrying your honey!! LOVE this picture!!!
30.gif
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
And I''ll leave you gain with this corker!! My mum looks a little...uuuhhhhm...cringe? hahaha the woman behind her is my elder step brother''s girlfriend. She has learning difficulties and it a little full on...she says my mum is her "best friend" hahahahaha...I don''t think my mum got a second''s peace from her! This pictures speaks volumes...I can just hear my mum''s thoughts! Just after this picture the woman wrapped her arms round my mum and gave her a huge kiss on the cheek. Sweet really...if a little full on and cringeworthy!

wendy wedding 53.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry, you are a beautiful bride and you both make such a cute couple. Your wedding dress is lovely and you look so wonderful and happy in it. Congratulations!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you marcy! It''s just a shame the day whizzes by so quickly!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
Many Warm Congratulations to you, Mr. & Mrs. Merrymunky
36.gif

I have to tell you, sweetie...I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your commentary, just as much as I have enjoyed seeing all your lovely photo's! You looked so pretty, merry!

You cannot beat a British wedding for it's interesting cast of characters! I loved your comment about your stepdads "would be fancy woman" (that sweet lady in the photo, encapsulates every little British woman that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing
9.gif
). Makes me miss my "across the pond" relatives all that much more
9.gif

May you have a long & happy life together!
36.gif

~Allyson

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 1:59:55 PM
Author: Vancity
Many Warm Congratulations to you, Mr. & Mrs. Merrymunky
36.gif

I have to tell you, sweetie...I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your commentary, just as much as I have enjoyed seeing all your lovely photo''s! You looked so pretty, merry!

You cannot beat a British wedding for it''s interesting cast of characters! I loved your comment about your stepdads ''would be fancy woman'' (that sweet lady in the photo, encapsulates every little British woman that I''ve ever had the pleasure of knowing
9.gif
). Makes me miss my ''across the pond'' relatives all that much more
9.gif

May you have a long & happy life together!
36.gif

~Allyson
Aw bless you. Thank you so much!

That sweet old lady is completely incorrigable. She''s always asking my step dad if she can "give him a bath!" She was even feeling up my cousin''s leg under the table! HAHAHAHAHA She''s a riot!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OK, now I''m laughing sooo hard, I''m crying, merry!
9.gif

She wants to give your stepdad a ''bath''?! I bet she''d be darn good at it, too...she''d probably use Lux soap, and serenade him with a little Vera Lynn ditty, whilst scrubbing him down...not many men are strong enough to turn down that kind of offer
9.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Merry--I had to find your pics as soon as I saw your post in my thread! You posted after I was gone, but I am so glad I knew to come back and find your pics. They made me feel so many different emotions while looking at them--so many were so silly and fun, but there were so many personal, sweet moments, too. I hope by now the glitches are in the past and you can see everything the same way all of us can--amazing!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And, there is nothing hotter than a groom in a vest and tennies, no?!
31.gif
9.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look so happy. I loved them all.

Your dress is beautiful and the flowers are so pretty. The cake is simple and elegant.

But most importantly -- You and your husband look so happy.

Congratulations!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results