shape
carat
color
clarity

A ruby for the holidays

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, as @GardenLady21 says, your ring is regal. Your gorgeous ring looks like something a queen or princess would own!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
6A921F24-02B0-409F-8AC9-EE65A21FA21D.jpeg @Lykame thanks so much for the compliments! The jewelry store is local to me in NC. Sorry, no online store. They sale everything from new to estate. I have purchased a fair amount from them, including a yellow diamond and sapphires. I will see what I can do for a video later this week (never posted a video to the forum so it will be a good learning experience for me). Below is a picture of the rings I was considering. Unfortunately the bottom one is sort of cut off in the pic. It was a larger unheated stone and sadly out of budget. Of the two remaking rubies, the setting spoke to me more for the one I purchased but both stones were equally lovely. I would have been happy with either. The rings came from a New York dealer that the local jeweler uses. The emerald in the pic was also glorious and crystal clean but my heart was set on a ruby :geek2:. Also, I will post a picture of the glowing fluorescence soon too. It’s neon red.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
6A921F24-02B0-409F-8AC9-EE65A21FA21D.jpeg @Lykame thanks so much for the compliments! The jewelry store is local to me in NC. Sorry, no online store. They sale everything from new to estate. I have purchased a fair amount from them, including a yellow diamond and sapphires. I will see what I can do for a video later this week (never posted a video to the forum so it will be a good learning experience for me). Below is a picture of the rings I was considering. Unfortunately the bottom one is sort of cut off in the pic. It was a larger unheated stone and sadly out of budget. Of the two remaking rubies, the setting spoke to me more for the one I purchased but both stones were equally lovely. I would have been happy with either. The rings came from a New York dealer that the local jeweler uses. The emerald in the pic was also glorious and crystal clean but my heart was set on a ruby :geek2:. Also, I will post a picture of the glowing fluorescence soon too. It’s neon red.

I think you chose the best option! Maybe it's the picture but the unheated one looks like it's gone into the too dark territory. And of the two remaining I much prefer the shape of yours.

Super excited to see neon pictures and videos! I guess if there's no online store I'll just have to live vicariously through you! Also I have just spent an obscene amount on a diamond ring so I'm probably out of jewellery funds for at least a decade... :oops:... I mean I'm really not sure why other things like house maintenance have to take priority... Beyond me! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results