shape
carat
color
clarity

A request for prayers and dust

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After a fifteen month battle with precancerous polyposis of my colon, and after five colonoscopies and two major surgeries, I am having my third and hopefully, final surgery next week. I was unfortunately left with an ostomy after my second big surgery and this surgery will reverse that horrible condition. I *know* the importance of prayer and positive thinking, and although I didn't say anything or ask for any prayers before my last big surgery, I am asking now. I admit I am tired, very tired from all this and I would dearly love for this reconstructive surgery to happen without a hitch and without complication of any kind. The recuperation and healing process is difficult to deal with after colon surgery (it's particularly debilitating for some reason), but I can handle it. I just really REALLY need to have all this happen without herniation and without infection like the last time. I would dearly love to be back home with my husband and my little fur family within a week's time, as is customary.

Thank you all in advance :wavey: I'm going to miss my PS gem buddies again while I'm away. I do check in from time to time on my Blackberry, but a hospital is not the easiest place to access the Internet and they keep me on pain meds, so I'm a little loopy and foggy while there.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Sweetie, sending you love and dust, you will be in my thoughts!!!

Susan xxxx

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aww honey, prayers and buckets of dust your way for a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts GG.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Weather report says dust storms in your area all week.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and buckets of healing dust your way!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers, dust, and wishes for a speedy and swift recovery headed your way....

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1308922588|2953923 said:
Weather report says dust storms in your area all week.

You're so sweet VL! Thank you!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust headed your way for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl - I'm sending TONS of prayers your way hon! I hope this all gets you right and you are finally able to rest and relax when it is done.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Prayers to you :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Prayers are being lifted for you. May God guide your surgery and recovery.

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Many, many prayers (and dust) for a surgery that goes smooth as silk, and a speedy, uneventful recovery!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
lots and lots of dusts going your way, hope everything goes well

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Big pile of dust added from me too, Gemgirl. Prayers on top of it. We're expecting you back with us in a very short time, all fixed up & on the way to great health.

You're a great girl! We need you.

--- Laurie

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GG :wavey:
Prayers, dust, and wishes for a speedy recovery.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Tonnes of dust and prayers for you gemgirl.

Heres hoping you have a speedy and complication free recovery!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Many, many prayers and healing dust going out to you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
sending lots and lots of prayers dear Lisa. sending you a hug

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl im thinking of you very intently and sending lots of healing thoughts, dust, prayers your way, i know you'll get through this...

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust and wishes for a speedy recovery.

You are a wonderful, thoughtful, strong woman. I hope to see you back on PS soon.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Dust for a swift and easy recovery!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hugs, love, prayers, and dust for you!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and dust coming you way!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl - I am sending buckets of dust your way.

I'll be praying for a quick and uneventful surgery, and for speedy recuperation.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
You'll be in my prayers.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
A truckload of dust and a million prayers for your speedy and complete recovery are on the way to you! God bless.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Heavenly Father,

You know, more than anyone, just how difficult this ordeal has been for (gemgirl). We know that You understand her anxiety, and are aware of her pain. Please assure her of Your constant presence, and Your great love for her, every step of the way, as she goes through this operation and recovery.

We ask that You keep her safe, make the operation completly successful, ensure that her recovery is uneventful, and give her peace of mind as You return her to good health.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Sending you prayers and blessings, for this operation and for your complete and total restoration from any and all precancerous conditions. God bless you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loads of dust and prayers for you - you'll be good as new in no time!! I know you've been through quite an ordeal and here's hoping the last leg of your journey is all smooth sailing!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've got it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1308954290|2954352 said:
Heavenly Father,

You know, more than anyone, just how difficult this ordeal has been for (gemgirl). We know that You understand her anxiety, and are aware of her pain. Please assure her of Your constant presence, and Your great love for her, every step of the way, as she goes through this operation and recovery.

We ask that You keep her safe, make the operation completly successful, ensure that her recovery is uneventful, and give her peace of mind as You return her to good health.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Sending you prayers and blessings, for this operation and for your complete and total restoration from any and all precancerous conditions. God bless you.

Amen to this!!! {{{hugs}}}

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results