shape
carat
color
clarity

A quick diamond (MJ4FSU) update...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mj4fsu

Rough_Rock
One more...

St. Lucia2.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww! I remember that VERY well! How exciting that you are already married! You made a great decision to go ahead and get both bands. It really completes the look and she can enjoy them all now! Congratulations, and we''d love to see some more wedding photos if you have time to post some! Those are beautiful pictures you posted!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG the set is just stunning!!! I bet she loved that surprise of the second band. Love the pictures!! Congrats.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Love it. I am so glad you updated us. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
I must say that your wife''s ring and bands are smokin'' hot!!
30.gif
18.gif
I just went through your old thread and seriously, what a stunning, absolutely gorgeous e-ring and I really love the bands that go with it. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet hubby you are!!!! Congrats on your marriage!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember your story and the ring too. congrats on your wedding. the 3 bands look beautiful..

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
I remember your story too. Thanks to the dog picture! Amazing self control to save the second band until the wedding day. They look great. Congratulations on your marriage.

Chriss

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous set, the extra band just makes it. Congrats on your marriage and thanks for updating us!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I remember you!!! LOL The ring is gorgeous...definitely love the second band!!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeeautiful! Can you post some closer ones?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your recent wedding, and thanks for coming back to update us! I love the idea of giving her the second band on your wedding day as a surprise...what a sentimental guy you are! Her rings are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results