shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the ring...now waiting on Telluride, CO!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mj4fsu

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I''m relatively new to this forum, in terms of posting to the site, but I''ve garnered immeasurable information from the wealth of knowledge that frequents this place. I''m now 12 days out from heading on a vacation to Telluride, CO where I plan to propose to my girlfriend. I just thought I''d post a few pictures of the engagement ring that I selected. I''m extremely proud of it and SO eager to place it on my girlfriend''s finger.

It''s a 1.84 Round Brilliant H&A stone, F VS2, EX/EX, No flourescence, No Culet in a Tacori half eternity platinum setting in a size 5. I hope you like it!! This picture really shows off the fire and scintillation and hints at the visible arrows.

IMG_0834s.JPG

mj4fsu

Rough_Rock
This picture shows a frontal profile with the side scalloping and "surprise" diamond in the gallery. I know that the diamond looks set a little crooked, but I assure that it''s just the slight angle of the photograph...I checked it EVERY which way after noticing it in the photo!!

Copy of IMG_0813s.JPG

mj4fsu

Rough_Rock
This picture shows off an angled profile of the channel set princess stones on the shoulders...

IMG_0825s.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t see the pictures because of the upgrading (probably) and it is so painful for me because I would love to see your Tacori setting. I will post comments once the server is upgraded. Good luck with the proposal! I am sure she will be very happy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully we can see the pics later tonight. I''ll check back later. Good luck with the proposal!!!
1.gif

mj4fsu

Rough_Rock
I hope you get to see them as well...I''m excited for feedback!!
3.gif
It''s weird though, when I checked this thread again I still see the pictures captured within the thread posts as well as your replies??? Huh...
23.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I think I found another ring to put in my "dream ring" folder. Congrats!!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I can see the pictures and rest assured, that is ONE STUNNING RING!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- you done good!
Don''t forget to come back and post hand pics.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks just amazing and stunning! Very beautiful, intricate, and well done...she''s going to love it!!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
That is FANTASTIC!!! I am such a sucker for a surprise stone and split prongs!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oooooohhhhhh, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Its GORGEOUS! She''ll LOVE it!

have a great time!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone doesn''t hint at visible arrows - it shows visible arrows! That is a beautiful stone and the mounting is gorgeous! She should be thrilled - as I am sure you are! Good job!

P.S. Funny - when other people can''t see the pictures I can - and vise versa! Glad I didn''t miss this one!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
WOW,

What a GREAT ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love the split prongs, suprise diamonds — the WHOLE package!!!

Good luck with your proposal. Please post hand pics.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Magnificient!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Michael! It''s about time! Surprised to see you lurking around pricescope. Good luck.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! You did a great job on this ring. The diamond is spectacular and I love the setting. She will adore it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Without a doubt, one of my favorite rings on this board (could be because it looks a lot like mine!). Well done! I can''t imagine any woman who wouldn''t love it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats, that is a very beautiful ring.
10.gif
36.gif
36.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD!!!! It''s perfect! The stone, the setting, the pave, the milgrain, LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori settings are so pretty. I love the double prongs!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I CAN SEE THE PICTURES!!!
36.gif
It is amazing! Really beautiful, she will be shocked! Make sure you add it to the "show me your tacori" thread! That beauty belongs there!

GemAdorer

Rough_Rock
OH my gosh....this ring is beautiful. I love how some of these designers take such care in the detail of their rings.

Jack Klege is one of my favorite designers, I got to put my hands on some of his jewelry at Nordstrom''s and WOW...it''s even better in real life than in pictures.

Which I am sure is the case here
36.gif

I love it, it''s beautiful!!!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring ... good luck...

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Wowie Zowie...that is just amazing! LOVE IT!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
YUM!!! That is 100% drool-worthy
3.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the ring is WONDERFUL!!!
Ginger, is that your puppy in the avatar? ADORABLE!! What kind is he/she and how old?

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I normally don''t comment on rings in SMTR, but had to come out of lurkdom to say how much I LOVE this ring! Great job!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results