shape
carat
color
clarity

a question for COATIMUNDI!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi coati - sorry to yell at you! :)

a short while ago - a week or so i guess - you posted a link for someone to a wonderful looking UK antique jewelry site. i had a good look through it and it was wonderful and had heaps of stock - but i''ve lost the link. Addy is looking for a gift to celebrate her new UK citizenship, and i thought of this site.

are you able to remember the site you mentioned which i''m thinking of? could you point me in the right direction?

thanks coati - i hope all is well with you :)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Bump!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hallo,

It''s Bentley and Skinner. I went to their website, so I could link it for you, but it''s not working right now for some reason. You can just google Bentley and Skinner, and it should pop right up. HTH!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I''ve been to their store before, about 18 months ago. I tried on a couple of sapphire and diamond rings, but was just looking and didn''t want to waste time by staying for too long. I need to go back and play again!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 7:16:04 AM
Author: Addy
I need to go back and play again!!

Why yes you do! Lucky you!
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks coati - yes - thats the one.

what a great store!

thanks for this terrific link :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results