shape
carat
color
clarity

A pretty good Thursday night......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
That is such an extravagant ring and that proposal was so sweet! Congratulations!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
What a great propsal! You two make a cute couple, and I love your Oval! Perfect proportions !! Congrats!
36.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooohhh.....congratulations!!! That ring is beautiful, and sweet proposal! That ring is huge on your finger. Wow, I can''t believe it''s 1.5 carats. It huge and gorgeous! Congrats again!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Congrats!!! Where are you moving to? (he asked if you would miss the park...)

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple! What a great proposal and the RING!!!! It is seriously my favorite oval ring ever
30.gif
Lucky girl-enjoy!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Love the pic of you two together!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! Fisher, my mom said the same thing about the white jacket looking like a veil in the pic!! So tell Paul he wasn''t alone.
1.gif
(And I bet he was pretending to be nonchalant because he''s secretly got his own proposal all worked out and doesn''t want to draw attention to it!)

Diamondfan, we''re not moving quite yet... but I''m getting a little itchy to be out of the city and into a fun little house in the ''burbs somewhere! A lot of our friends have made that move recently, so I''m starting to feel ready...

Just an update to say we''ve had a great weekend in my hometown with both our families (his came up to spend the weekend too!). My brothers are being so cute... they''re younger but very protective of me, and keep saying things like "my sissy''s getting married!!" and looking a litlte dazed.
9.gif

After waiting so long to be a fiancee, it is totally surreal to look down at my finger and see a sparkly on there!! And yes, I look at it about 7 billion times a day... which C finds highly amusing. Hopefully more pix when I get back home later tonight and have a chance to download them!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Great story and I love your ring. The oval is sooooo gorgeous!

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Okay... I am sooooo in tears right now!!! Congratulations!! Your ''moment'' seemed like it was straight out of a Fred and Ginger movie!! Your ring is beautiful and I wish you both sooo much happiness!! Congratulations again!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ephem i don''t know how i missed this one, but CONGRATULATIONS!! the ring looks just beautiful and you two look so happy. i love it...congrats and tell him he done good!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Ephemery!!! What an awesome story, and your ring- YOUR RING IS JUST STUNNING!! So happy for you! Enjoy this special time!

marcybelle

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is SO beautiful!!!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Suj, you are so sweet... it was definitely the perfect "moment" for me, despite its imperfections! And now every time I leave my apartment and see our "spot" in the park, I get that nice warm glow all over again.
30.gif

And Mara, he did do good, didn''t he?? I sent him a link to this thread for some much-deserved ego-boosting.
31.gif
Oh, and would you mind coming over and taking some shots of my ring for me? Your avatar pic is unreal! May be time to give up the day-job... I hear there''s a very, very niche market for sparkly-tographers.
2.gif

And for anyone interested, I just started a thread in SMTR with some more of my lovely (and very amateur) ring pix from this weekend: My new OVAL e-ring... picture-heavy! Come visit!!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS!!!! You are too adorable in your rain-soaked "just got engaged" photo! How great that you were able to capture that moment!

And the ring....it''s stunning! Wear it in good health!

schatzyqt

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. It''s making me rethink what shape stone I like =).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results