shape
carat
color
clarity

A pink spinel & tsavorite Christmas ring.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing, gorgeous, INCREDIBLE show-stopping ring!!! I absolutely love the color contrast, it's neon JOY!! Congratulations!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
You know, elle, I've finally come to understand what it is that makes me feel a little ambivalent/unsettled about this color combo.

The gems are definitely NEON. They are so much of a contrast and eye popping that it's a stop-you-in-your-tracks kind of arresting, attention-getting WINNER.

However. You know how in nature, plants and bugs are vibrantly colored to warn you of their poison? This ring is so loud with the vibrant coloration that I see it and subconsciously, my instinct says TOXIC. I think my reaction is to admire it from a distance like a beautiful poisonous flower growing in the jungle... It attracts my curiosity and admiration, even though I don't think I can unreservedly love it because the subconscious and irrational part of me is appalled (danger, toxic). It's definitely provoking an unusual reaction from me!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, elle, I've finally come to understand what it is that makes me feel a little ambivalent/unsettled about this color combo.

The gems are definitely NEON. They are so much of a contrast and eye popping that it's a stop-you-in-your-tracks kind of arresting, attention-getting WINNER.

However. You know how in nature, plants and bugs are vibrantly colored to warn you of their poison? This ring is so loud with the vibrant coloration that I see it and subconsciously, my instinct says TOXIC. I think my reaction is to admire it from a distance like a beautiful poisonous flower growing in the jungle... It attracts my curiosity and admiration, even though I don't think I can unreservedly love it because the subconscious and irrational part of me is appalled (danger, toxic). It's definitely provoking an unusual reaction from me!

What a neat concept. I hadn’t thought of it that way but you’re totally right. The color combo is BOLD indeed and certainly strong enough to imply danger. Maybe this ring hails from the beautiful land of Australia...where my mind tells me all the super scary things live. :lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:
would love to see a profile shot from you as well (waggles eyebrows)
When you get the chance =)2
I’ll have to work on getting one for you. ;)2

Amazing, gorgeous, INCREDIBLE show-stopping ring!!! I absolutely love the color contrast, it's neon JOY!! Congratulations!!
Wow! Thank you so much! It’s definitely a strong color combo (and I wasn’t sure about it) but it works for me. :mrgreen: I love it!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Perfect addition to your already amazing collection!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful, so elegantly done. Will be as easy to wear this when you are dressed up as it will be to wear casually
Thank you and you’re absolutely right. It’s so easy to wear dressed up or dressed down. Gotta love that on a piece of jewelry. :mrgreen:

Wow! Perfect addition to your already amazing collection!
Thank you so much! :love:

I'm drooling (as I do over most of your posts)! So beautiful! You definitely have an amazing eye for color!
Thank you! I love color and, while I’m not as adventurous as some of our fellow PSers, I still like to draw outside the lines once in a while with color combos. :D

It came out great! What a happy ring too—the colors are an instant mood lifter!
Thank you and it really is. It’s such a playful, happy ring. :love:

I LOVE this ring!!
Thank you!!! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 your collection is colorlicious and swoonworthy. I love every single piece you have shared with us. Exquisite taste. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took A few more pictures today. My fingers feel like icicles but it was worth it. @Rfisher, I added a couple side shots for you. :D

Sorry, the shank is a wee bit dirty. I didn’t notice until I blew the pics up. Oops. :lol:

10B31D42-27C3-4D6D-BD3C-392FF9510904.jpeg

0E156179-2229-4F1A-9A43-68879303034B.jpeg

FD26A43F-9681-4BC2-877A-1D6C92177751.jpeg

DC3925EC-AF78-427F-88B8-6124A2ACE756.jpeg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh yeahhhhhh!
:love:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, Elle! You are the Queen of saturated colors! What beautiful and balanced stones...a worthy addition to your spectacular collection. I hope this ring brings you joy and smiles every time you wear it.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock

Lol your brain is interesting & I love you for it! ❤️

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, Elle!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come back and revisit this beauty @elle_71125
I hope it gets a springtime color vibe as well as Christmas, so it’s not limited wear?
And if it does indeed ward off predators and such- let me know! You just may be on to something there.......
:think:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so ready for spring! I am definitely getting the springtime vibes too. :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took A few more pictures today. My fingers feel like icicles but it was worth it. @Rfisher, I added a couple side shots for you. :D

Sorry, the shank is a wee bit dirty. I didn’t notice until I blew the pics up. Oops. :lol:

10B31D42-27C3-4D6D-BD3C-392FF9510904.jpeg

0E156179-2229-4F1A-9A43-68879303034B.jpeg

FD26A43F-9681-4BC2-877A-1D6C92177751.jpeg

DC3925EC-AF78-427F-88B8-6124A2ACE756.jpeg

You have one of my favorite color gem collection @elle_71125. Swoon! ❤️

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I lost track of my own thread. :shock:

@elle_71125 your collection is colorlicious and swoonworthy. I love every single piece you have shared with us. Exquisite taste. :love:

Thank you so much Missy. You are far to generous with your praise and I love you for it. :kiss2:

So beautiful, Elle! You are the Queen of saturated colors! What beautiful and balanced stones...a worthy addition to your spectacular collection. I hope this ring brings you joy and smiles every time you wear it.

Thank you!! I don’t know what it is but the color combo on this just makes me smile. It just feels so full of life. :mrgreen:

Is it weird to say I want to eat this photo, it looks so much like gorgeous candy? :kiss2: Love love love these colors.
Better to eat a photo of gems, rather than the gems themselves...especially since the later would likely involve an emergency dentist visit. :lol:

Somebody's "simple quick" ring has become a favorite!!
❤️;)2
Aren’t you the sweetest! I‘m actually surprised at how many people liked it, considering how bold the color combo is. :love:

What a beautiful ring, Elle!
Thank you so much! :D

Had to come back and revisit this beauty @elle_71125
I hope it gets a springtime color vibe as well as Christmas, so it’s not limited wear?
And if it does indeed ward off predators and such- let me know! You just may be on to something there.......
:think:

Oh, I’ll definitely be wearing it all year round. :mrgreen: I find myself reaching for it all the time. Not only is it super colorful (which we all know I like), it’s also very comfortable. I’ve never had a ring with a more open bottom but I love the way it rests against my finger.

Lol to the predators. Maybe that explains why people don’t come up to talk to me. And here I thought it was my RBF (resting b*tch face). :lol:

I am so ready for spring! I am definitely getting the springtime vibes too. :dance:

Me too! I think it’s bright and happy coloring is going to be perfect to wear all year long. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 I have to clear something up. I’m being completely honest. Not being sweet on purpose. I mean it. I adore your collection ❤️ And I adore you too. XO.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 I have to clear something up. I’m being completely honest. Not being sweet on purpose. I mean it. I adore your collection ❤️ And I adore you too. XO.

You’re going to make me get all sappy. I adore you too! I think we could be great friends...if we weren’t both introverts who‘d rather spend time with our respective DH’s and kitties than anyone else. :mrgreen:

You are one of the few people who are truly beautiful, inside and out.

femmemannequin

Rough_Rock
The color can vary so while I see a hot raspberry pink a lot of the time, it can show some cool tones (purplish tones?) under different lighting.

81185285-7EE6-4BFF-9267-B21C13EA8988.jpeg

BB2B183D-319C-4555-A8CD-5EC62D1465D3.jpeg

The ring is blurry in this one but my cute little fuzz bucket is looking super adorable so I had to share. :kiss2:
2FF1B164-61E3-418D-B2B8-18DE69A8BB7E.jpeg

omg wow do you still recall where you bought the melee tsavorites from! i am looking for some!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results