shape
carat
color
clarity

a nice surprise . . . my new huggies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
You can teach an old dog new tricks!

DH first didn't understand my desire for jewelry and was a bit resistant. Then he tolerated it. Now he's on board!

Sunday was the ten year anniversary of our meeting for the first time. I didn't quite remember the date, but I caught DH sneaking roses into the basement the day before, so I knew he was going to commemorate the day. As fate (or eating a big hunk of steak when you barely touch the stuff) would have it, I woke up that day with a stomach ache and begged DH to get me toast and lay on the couch moaning.

Anyway, after the toast and whining, DH gave me a card, the flowers, and these earrings! They are 0.30 ctw 14k YG huggies from Fink's, our favorite quasi chain around here. So pretty!

If I'd known there would be diamonds involved, I would have recovered instantly I'm sure. And if I'd know I'd get more than flowers, I would have gotten him a gift too . . . but it was so fun to be surprised.
36.gif

Yay for my old dog! He keeps telling me how happy it made him to surprise me, and how much he hopes I'm showing them off. Don't worry, I am!

surprisehuggies3aug08.jpg

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Similar pic, but oh well!

I never would have thought I'd like huggies, or channel set, but they work for earrings. I can't believe anything would make me forgo my studs for a day!

Oh, and the sweet man even told me I could return/exchange them if I didn't like them, but at that point I was all, "Don't you diss my diamonds! Hands off!"

surprisehuggies2aug08.jpg

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
aw, what a sweet story!! your earrings are beautiful, and your SO is definitely a keeper!! congratulations!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw!!!
36.gif
Happy Anniversary - and congrats on a seriously sweet hubby!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, they are beautiful! Your sweetie sure did good, huh?!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good job DH! You outdid yourself! Happy Anniversary!
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....what a sweetie you have.....enjoy your beautiful earrings!!!
36.gif

Lori

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They look great--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweetheart! They''re beautiful and they look great on you! Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweetie pie he is. Happy anniversary. Your earrings are lovely!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Lovely earrings!
30.gif

Congrats on 10 years!
36.gif
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
The perfect combination-a sweet gesture, a surprise gift and diamonds. What more could a woman possibly desire?
9.gif
Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy your new beauties!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and look great on your ears. Your husband is such a sweetie to remember!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a really sweet husband you have! Your earrings are very pretty.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What pretty earrings! I wish my husband would surprise me with diamond earrings on our anniversary!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary! Your husband is SOOO sweet!! Beautiful earrings!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results