shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Tacori Friend for My EC

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I admit it. I have stumpy fingers and the Ivy & Rose band I bought to go with my new EC ring is just too wide. I have very limited finger real estate. Does anyone else have this issue? If you do then you know how much wide rings can bother you. Hubby fixed my problem by buying me a Tacori band for my birthday. It's thinner but still in the same style as my ring. My finger and I are so much happier!

IMG_7832.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7849.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's beautiful! Perfect match and in great proportions to your ering!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I think I should have married your husband! :lol-2: Gorgeous band!

cheers--Sharon

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the perfect pairing for your stunning EC, just gorgeous! Happy happy birthday!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Veeeerrrrry nice match! And I'm with you - all my rings are narrow. At least you're a small size! My finger size has gone down lately, but I'd still love to be a 5 or a 5.5. Never gonna happen.

Anyway, your set looks awesome. Are you wearing this most days, or do you wear your beautiful yellow diamond most days? Which one gets preference? Talk abut a glorious dilemma!

I hope you're holding up well during this horrible time in history.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely together! Compliments your EC ring perfectly, swoon!

Aww thank you Bonfire! I think they go great together too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Veeeerrrrry nice match! And I'm with you - all my rings are narrow. At least you're a small size! My finger size has gone down lately, but I'd still love to be a 5 or a 5.5. Never gonna happen.

Anyway, your set looks awesome. Are you wearing this most days, or do you wear your beautiful yellow diamond most days? Which one gets preference? Talk abut a glorious dilemma!

I hope you're holding up well during this horrible time in history.

Thank mrs_b! I have to say I do wear the EC most days as I am head over heals in love with it. I try to make a point of wearing my yellow diamond at least once a week though. Hubby and I are holding up very well in the sunshine of beautiful FL, thanks for asking. I hope you and your husband are doing equally as well.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfect with your new ring! I too have short fingers so wide rings are out for me as well. Your new set looks wonderful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfect with your new ring! I too have short fingers so wide rings are out for me as well. Your new set looks wonderful!

Thanks MissGotRocks! I am so envious of people with long, elegant fingers. I would love to be able to stack, stack, stack but no such luck for me.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, this band is perfect with your gorgeous ring @Catmom!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results