shape
carat
color
clarity

A new pearl lover for PS...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
So, this morning my 3 year old son was looking in my jewelry box while I was getting my rings on. I asked him which earrings I should wear today, and he pointed to my Mikimoto akoya studs, and said "those." Then he started looking through all of the compartments, and picked out all the pearls - my Tahitian earrings and pendant, and my two pearl strands. He kept asking, "What are these? I like these!" I said, "Those are pearls." He said, "Pearls are my favorite! Can I wear them?" So, I fished out a strand of costume pearls that I''ve had for years, and he''s been wearing them all day. It was all I could do to get him to take them off at bedtime.
emteeth.gif

A few minutes later I was helping him get dressed, and he started playing with my engagement ring. He said, "What''s this?" I said, "That''s the ring that daddy got mommy when we got married." He said, "I want to have a glass ring like that one day too."
emsmilep.gif
My 3 year old dissed my diamond
emwink.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
So funny! Put that in his baby book so one day when he is going to get engaged you''ll have a funny story to share!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is too adorable. I am glad he is a pearl fan. Mommy raised that boy right!!!
9.gif
Hopefully he will spoil his future wife with lots of pearls and diamonds!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Vespergirl, your DS is just too adorable!!! Now you know you will need to "train" your next son as well.
9.gif

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ha!! Love your three year old!! I love how he wanted to wear the pearls! He sounds adorable!! I hope my future kid is just like him!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results