shape
carat
color
clarity

A new home for an heirloom OEC--also, advice please!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’d be interested to see close ups of the grandmothers’ diamond rings plus bands. The paired band plus diamond settings go together so well. Lovely!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I’d be interested to see close ups of the grandmothers’ diamond rings plus bands. The paired band plus diamond settings go together so well. Lovely!

Wow, thank you for the compliments, @LightBright ! I'll take some photos next time I'm home during daylight hours, later in the week.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
So, so gorgeous, and made even more so by the wonderful history and sentiment of these sets. :kiss2:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I stopped by a favorite antique jewelry store yesterday, Pippin Vintage Jewelry in NYC. The lovely owner complimented me on my ring, cleaned it, and told me the top is original from the 1920s, but it was reshanked at some point by a skillful jeweler--he could tell because the top is die stamped (and hand pierced and engraved), while the shank is cast and engraved to match the top.

I tried on the most gorgeous Edwardian unheated Burmese ruby ring. If only I had 60+K to spare!

https://pippinvintage.com/ (but most of their stuff is not listed on the website, so it's better to go in person)

Ooh, been meaning to check Pippin out for ages, so my bestie and I have a blingy brunch date set for Saturday!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your wish is my command!

IMG_3647.jpeg

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg IMG_3622.jpeg

IMG_3620.jpeg

IMG_3626.jpeg IMG_3630.jpeg

IMG_3641.jpeg

IMG_3643.jpeg

I have only just seen these pictures & I’m telling you, I am dead.

Literally lost for words. The beauty, the sparkle, the romantic styling & the original bands, as they were worn & loved & treasured for very many years…… It just makes my eyes a bit teary.

I think you should rock a set on each hand. Screw other people. What they think of you is not your business.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this but oh my gosh, I love it so much! That new setting is just perfection for your stone and together.....just wow! This just may be my most favorite ring ever on PS!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure how I missed this either! These rings are just so lovely, special and sentimental!!! The setting you got is perfect for that stone. You are so lucky to have ended up with both of your grandparents' wedding sets!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
So lovely! Both rings are really beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results