shape
carat
color
clarity

A necklace from Gramma

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Gramma with the Kitties has more jewelry than you can shake a stick at. She never wears any of it, and when we were over there the other day packing things to move her to an apartment, she had me go through some of it, and I picked out this necklace. There's no clasp and it hangs long, or it can be doubled..I played with it and got it around my wrist a few times. Don't know what I'll do w/it or if I'll ever wear it, and I don't know anything about it but I thought it was pretty.

100_09581.jpg

100_09591.jpg

100_09631.jpg

100_09661.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's lovely!!! I'd like to see a neck shot or two of it, if you have a chance.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks LTP! I'll sure give it a whirl in a little bit. So..my door knob neck simulation wasn't good enough or what? hehehehe

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty necklace.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty packrat, and I'm sure you'll think of your gramma every time you wear it. Do you know what all the stones are? I second the vote for neck shots, and hey, if she's got tons of jewelry, how 'bout a shot of that too - you know, since you'll have the camera out anyway. :bigsmile:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How are you guys able to see the picture, and I can't. ;(

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pretty! Do you know what all the stones are?

A BIG ditto to a group shot with all the resident lovelies :bigsmile:

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely chain and I like how versatile it is. Neck shot will be nice! :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
No clue what the stones are..there's pink, so I'm guessing that's a rose quartz. (actually 2 of those) The others are kinda swirly colored, like one that makes me think of jasper, and maybe a green jasper? I used to get those huge catalogs from Fire Mountain Bead Company (I think it was called) and they remind me of polished stones I'd seen in there. If I'd kept the catalogs I'd go thru and compare but I tossed them a long time ago-figures. Working in the morning but then I'll try and get a neck shot and maybe some individual ones-maybe somebody has a guess what they are.

TL-I've seen others post that they can't see the pics either, so I hope they get it fixed soon!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Guys,

I couldn't see the pictures using Internet Explorer either. I swapped over to Google Chrome and there they are. Ella knows about the problem.

Gorgeous necklace Packy, now don't be gardening in it :naughty:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty packrat, love all the different colored stones, looks like you can do alot with it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
It looks handmade to me. I agree that the stones are probably tumbled stones. Very nice.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a variety of tumbled stones to me too; I’m pretty sure the pink ones could be rose quartz.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results