shape
carat
color
clarity

A miracle..I''m going to be a resident!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally! Such wonderful news!! Congratulations!

P.S. The thread is bolded because PS has been following your story for ages, and we all have been wishing and hoping and praying that you'll get some great news, and when it happens, the lovely moderators want you to have as much recognition as possible!

Again: CONGRATS ALLY!! So proud of you!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so very happy for you Alley. It''s so good to know that good things do happen to good people.

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn''t believe that you hadn''t matched... and to see it all come together is just amazing!!!! I''m so excited for you!!
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Ally, this is fabulous news! I'm so happy for you, hon- you deserve it!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy to read this post ally! That is absolutely amazing news! Go you!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is amazing!! Congratulations!!

I can''t believe it`s so difficult to get into residency in Canada!! Here in Australia, it`s no problem getting into residency, but it`s quite difficult to get into a specific training program, such as cardiac surgery.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ally sweetheart, I am OVERJOYED to hear this wonderful news - MANY congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Soyez bienvenus à McGill, la Bonne chance

Did I get that right??

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, that''s GREAT news! I''m so excited for you! Congratulations!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ally I am so overjoyed happy for you right now :), I have happy tears - sometimes life does suck but at the end of the day there is a BIG SHINNING RAINBOW at the end :) - and yours has come
36.gif
congrats on sticking it out to find your pot of gold.

My FI sends his congrats I told him about your story so far and he is really happy for you as well
1.gif
, we are both so happy that things are on the way up for you and that is where they will stay you have a wonderful and promsing future ahead of you.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Truely the bestest of the best news Ally.
Well done!!!!! So proud of you !!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Ally! That is wonderful news, I''m so happy for you. Isn''t it great when life just works out every now and then?!?!
36.gif
36.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally, I am so so so happy for you!!! I know that this year hasn''t been the easiest...but, look at how wonderfully it''s turning out? Everything for a reason, always!

Congratulations! You deserve this so much!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ally, I feel like I just won the lottery with you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I''ve followed your stories for so long, it''s as if I''ve lived all these moments through you and now we can finally celebrate!! Congratulations, you totally deserve it!!
36.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is FANTASTIC! I am thrilled for you! Congratulations!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Our Ally''s going to be a cardiac surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m so happy for you/proud of you/excited for you!

cara

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ally this is an awesome story. I didn''t want to post earlier because the few people I have known to not match on Monday ended up scrambling into something really good and I didn''t think that would be a helpful tidbit to cheer you up until you actually managed to scramble into something really awesome as well... Congratulations, and give your FI an extra kiss for his letter to the prime minister. You have certainly earned it! How perfect!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Through rain comes sunshine Ally
face23.gif

I''m so excited and happy for you! You are going to be a wonderful addition to McGill. The journey has just started! Congratulations babe!!!
36.gif

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
I am so so happy for you! The universe works in strange ways sometimes, doesn''t it? I''m sorry you had to go through all the pain and stress leading up to this but wow what an amazing resolution to everything!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
WOOOOOHOOOO!
Congratulations Ally! I''m glad everything worked out in your favour in the end!

Wishing you all the best in your new Residency!!!
36.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful news!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME news Ally! You should be really proud of yourself because you earned it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t tell you how thrilled I am for you!!!! I have been following your story and my heart just broke for you when you didn''t get what you wanted--but this sounds SO PERFECT and amazing, and you MORE than deserve it!

I know you''ve had such a difficult few months, ally, but I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU ::does happy dance::
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! You worked long and hard for this!!
36.gif
36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations ally!!!! I''ve been following your story from a distance and I couldn''t agree more with everyone when they say that you totally deserve this!!!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Ally! It sounds like something out of a movie...karma, or something, but you totally deserve it after the rough year(s) you''ve had.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Bonjour Ally,

I''ve been following your threads for months and I can tell you that I have tears of joy in my eyes !!!! FELICITATIONS !!!!!!! My husband is from Montreal and I have a real soft spot for you. McGill is phenomenal - BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
YES!!! Oh Ally, this is amazing!!!! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL news!! Congratulations!!!!!

(and give that sweetheart Hockeyguy a big hug from the PS folks - WOW, I can''t believe he wrote the Prime Minister! Pretty kick @$$!)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations you deserve it a 1000 times over!!!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It''s been quite the rollercoaster ride for the last 6 months hasn''t it?

Hey, it''s good to know that if I have a heart attack anytime in the future, I can name drop "better treat me right because I am cyber friends with AllyCat, cardiac surgeon extraordinare" !!!
36.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results