shape
carat
color
clarity

A Militia Has Taken Over A US Federal Building In Oregon

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/oregon-ranchers-occupy-national-wildlife-refuge_56888a61e4b0b958f65be382
They don't like the outcome of a legal trial so they are taking the law into their own hands.

They are armed.
They have produced videos to recruit more 'patriots' from around the country asking them to join then and bring their guns.
They say they may be there for years.

So, how does this differ from terrorism?
Just imagine the public reaction if these guys were Muslims ... or black. :nono:

I just hope this doesn't end like the 1993 Waco Siege ... with a huge fire and 76 deaths. :knockout:
Here is is a partial snip from the article ...

BURNS, Ore. (AP) — A protest in support of Oregon ranchers facing jail time for arson was followed by an occupation of a building at a national wildlife refuge led by members of a family previously involved in a showdown with the federal government.

Ammon Bundy — the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a standoff with the government over grazing rights — told The Oregonian on Saturday that he and two of his brothers were among a group of dozens of people occupying the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Ammon Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for militia members to come help him. He said "this is not a time to stand down.
It's a time to stand up and come to Harney County," where Burns is located.
Below the video is this statement: "(asterisk)(asterisk)ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some folks are calling these ... uhm ... """"patriots"""", "Y'all Qaeda."

:lol:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is this the intended purpose of the second amendment to the US constitution? I'm not being facetious. "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." The legal outcome they are disputing is preventing the "freedom" of two convicted arsonists, who already served their sentences but are now being told the sentences were too short according to the feds.

So...is this why we have the right to bear arms? To protect us from the government? I honestly don't know.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1452268558|3972640 said:
This is pretty funny ... :lol:

People are tweeting erotica texts to poke some fun at the militia members.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/268624/oregon-militia-bundyeroticfanfic/

:lol: Perfect.

The end of the siege will come in early spring when the birders descend on Malheur. The militia will be beaten to pulp by binoculars and spotting scopes. No sane person would dare get between a birder and their birds.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some of those idiot Rambos :roll: have been arrested ... so we have this breaking news ...

screen_shot_2016-01-30_at_6.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1454208435|3984415 said:
Some of those idiot Rambos :roll: have been arrested ... so we have this breaking news ...

The federal prison is a nice foil for the federal wildlife preserve mess. Unfortunately, prison will not be home to Robert "LaVoy" Finicum. And I am glad that he didn't take any civilians or law enforcement officers with him when he took his "cowboy's" stand.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The remaining Rambos want assurance they won't be arrested before giving that federal building back.

EXCUSE ME!?! :wall:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1454269277|3984732 said:
The remaining Rambos want assurance they won't be arrested before giving that federal building back.

EXCUSE ME!?! :wall:

LOL! Yeah, well we can all be sure THAT ain't happenin'.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results