shape
carat
color
clarity

A Maytal Hannah Master Piece - Double Halo Split Shank

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
stirfry|1357344783|3347630 said:
Thanks for all the comments. Below is a iphone pic, I will try to get a better one later. The diamond looks a little yellow but that is due to the lighting at her parent's house (the cushion cut pick up lighting very well).
Her ring size is a 5, but I opt'ed to go with 5.25 for comfort and it paid out due to her knuckle.
Enjoy.

hang_s_ring.jpg

Cheers,
TK Khen
:appl: What a lovely ring! Congratulations to you both. :appl: Do you mind my asking what the color and carat wt of the halo diamonds are?

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautiful ring!! I love all the gorgeous detail around a beautiful cushion! Congratulations on your engagement!

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
Beautifully done double halo, a masterpiece! Congratulations on your engagement!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, exquisite ring! I'm not a halo lover but have to say this ring is gorgeous. Everything about it is perfection! Congratulations!

stirfry

Rough_Rock
Finally got all the details on the setting:

ctw: 3.05 (including the melee diamonds)

Melee Diamonds:
Color - F/G
Clarity - VS1/2
# of melee diamonds - 88
Size - .05 to .25 pointers

Total setting size - 12.5mm (including double halo)

Cheers,

TK Khen

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing the details! When folks are thinking about buying/designing halos, they always have questions about the size and color combos for the center stone and melees, and your ring is a perfect example. That really is a spectacular ring and I'm sure your fiancee can't stop looking at it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

splithalo

Rough_Rock
Hey I really want to buy a ring just like this. How much was it and where did you order it?

stirfry

Rough_Rock
Hi Split Halo -

I'm not sure if people on this forum post the cost of their ering but what I can tell you is that each diamond in itself varies based on ct., color, clarity, etc... The diamond was purchase from one of the featured sponsor vendors, Union Diamond. They are top notch to work with and you can find their contact at: http://www.uniondiamond.com/

As far as the design of the ring itself, I would ask that you contact Maytal Hannah and get a quote for this design. Her prices are inline with other vendors mentioned on this forum. She is very competitive in prices. http://www.maytalhannah.com/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
TK Khen

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. I love the way the first centre halo disappears and blends really well with the centre diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results