shape
carat
color
clarity

A Maytal Hannah Diamond Emerald Eternity Ring

Fiorever

Rough_Rock
My wife and I had an upcoming anniversary and I decided to get her a Diamond Eternity Band as she had always wanted one. I commissioned Maytal Hannah with the project and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. In the past, I had worked with a Jewelry designer from LA who is very highly regarded in these forums, however, his customer service always left a lot to be desired even when he was handling it himself. Additionally, he lacked creativity. However, as everyone here who uses him can attest to, his work is excellent.

After having worked with Maytal, I can say without hesitation that she is remarkable. Her responsiveness is outstanding and she was very helpful in getting me to the final design. Every single detail was discussed and my wife was beyond ecstatic with the final product. I would not hesitate to use her again in the future. She was an absolute pleasure.

The ring was comprised of, I believe 19, 1/4 carat emerald cut E color diamonds weighing in at 6.6 carats. It's exquisite. I've attached pictures she gave me as I couldn't photograph the ring as well.

If you're thinking about a project, consider Maytal.

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (2).jpg

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Now that is what I call an eternity!!!! Wowzers!!!!

Fiorever

Rough_Rock
I made a mistake in my description. I didn't recall correctly as I received this back in the beginning of May and am only getting around to this. The diamonds were .40 and there are 16 of them. I will ask her for a picture of it on her hand and try to get it up tomorrow.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Lucky lady!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW! I've always loved emerald eternity bands, this one is so stunning, the diamonds look clear. Would love to see hand shots, congrats on your anniversary!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! that looks exquisite! Can't wait to see hand shots!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful hand and beautiful ring = FABU!!!

cheers--Sharon

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzers! This is absolutely gorgeous.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is amazing and looks beautiful on your wife’s hand. Congratulations!

PS Good to know about Maytal. Always looking for creative and responsive jeweller.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Maytal does excellent work and that is a serious eternity ring.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah Nellie! What a fabulous ring!!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, just gorgeous! And such a wonderful way to commemorate your anniversary, too! Bravo!!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! The ring is gorgeous. Glad you had a good experience, and thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results