carat
color
clarity

"A man's baby"

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lanie said:
Hahaha Mara! He totally looks like that! "Hey man, I'm right here next to the cooler so I'll grab you one. Miller Light okay?"

My daughter introduced me to a television show that we watch on DVDs. (I don't know if it is on the air any longer.) It is called, "The King of Queens" and I love it. Last night we saw one in which the husband, Doug, greets some men who were on his high school football team with him when they were all considerably younger. When he opens the door to the first guys he says, "Hey! Out on parole already?" My daughter had no idea what he meant. I could see someone greeting Connor with that or Connor greeting his pals with that. (Just to take it up a notch from the beer.) (Uh...offended yet, vesper? This is your sweet little baby we are talking about here!!!)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
LOL, you guys are too much. I have half a mind to photoshop a picture of a beer into Connor's hand, but then it would probably go viral & social services would come calling - I would be up there with Britney Spears for mom of the year :cheeky:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol I have a pic of J holding a little mini keg at a bbq recently, it was empty and Greg was holding it in his lap and J started reaching for it with his mouth open, it's hilarious!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You mean a picture like this, Vesper? Hunter at 5 months old...

fivemonths8x.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vespergirl said:
LOL, you guys are too much. I have half a mind to photoshop a picture of a beer into Connor's hand, but then it would probably go viral & social services would come calling - I would be up there with Britney Spears for mom of the year :cheeky:

Don't worry, vesper. We'll vouch for ya. We'll explain that you never give him any of the hard stuff...just beer and ale and the stuff that a guy's gotta have while he's watching the game.

Deb

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Vesper, I just witnessed a "man's baby" experience tonight and had to tell you about it, haha.

So I needed to run to Target before making dinner tonight (for a basal thermometer, no less) and while in the parking lot I noticed a mom holding her ~1 year old son. He had the most adorably thick head of dark hair, definitely looked like a real boy's boy, so naturally I was a sucker. I sort of stood there and watched them for a minute because the kid was so darned cute. While I was gawking, a middle-aged guy came out of the store and walked to his car, which was right next to hers. The kid was peeking over his mom's shoulder while she was putting away her bags and the middle-aged guy started playing peek-a-boo with the kid. I had to laugh since you don't see many middle-aged guys playing peek-a-boo with a stranger's kid. Anyway, since the little boy did look like a man's baby, I thought it was coincidental.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Vesper- you have two very handsome boys there!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feb03Bride said:
Vesper- you have two very handsome boys there!!

...and you really need to find Andrew's baby picture to make the thread complete! (When you have time.)

Deb/AGBF

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
You guys are too much - bad mommies! :lol:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady said:
Vesper, I just witnessed a "man's baby" experience tonight and had to tell you about it, haha.

So I needed to run to Target before making dinner tonight (for a basal thermometer, no less) and while in the parking lot I noticed a mom holding her ~1 year old son. He had the most adorably thick head of dark hair, definitely looked like a real boy's boy, so naturally I was a sucker. I sort of stood there and watched them for a minute because the kid was so darned cute. While I was gawking, a middle-aged guy came out of the store and walked to his car, which was right next to hers. The kid was peeking over his mom's shoulder while she was putting away her bags and the middle-aged guy started playing peek-a-boo with the kid. I had to laugh since you don't see many middle-aged guys playing peek-a-boo with a stranger's kid. Anyway, since the little boy did look like a man's baby, I thought it was coincidental.

Yes! This ix EXACTLY the type of thing that men do with Connor! I really started taking note when a biker (in full-on Hell's Angels-type regalia) started approaching me in a diner, only because he wanted to give Connor a cootchie-coo. So weird!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results