shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Winter In June <3

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Just a little symbol of the cooler months for a girl who loves autumn & winter so much more ❤

Living in a place that feels like the inside of an oven probably attributes to that, as it reaches around 110 degrees here & its all dry heat :oops:
So yes! Im counting down the days and still stubbornly holding onto my knit cardigans and hot drinks while I sweat it out!

There's something about layering clothing, the fact that we can indulge often in lovingly prepared food, sip hot cocoa & spiced cider, take walks at night when only the moon lights our path and seems almost illuminated from within as it reflects off of the freshly laid snow, running off of the path with the one we love into something that feels immense in the moment & truly as if we're the only two people alive to witness it.

I made this pendant for these memories ❤ The pendant is actually replicated from a cheapie gold toned avon snowflake necklace that had a rhinestone. I have owned it for years and loved wearing it during the winter months but always wanted a finer, longer lasting equivalent.

Made in 14k yellow gold for strength with a 4mm OMC that has the craziest kozibe effect and a nice tall puffy crown that was pulled from a vintage ring I had. Even in small sizes old cuts are just so stunningly, fascinatingly beautiful to me.

Will update with pictures when I receive it! If others have a snowflake necklace Id love to see it as well!

icm_fullxfull.262973151_efx29i1a128k0k4co0ok~2.jpg icm_fullxfull.262973217_60mm91wnivk8gkkcws4c~2.jpg icm_fullxfull.262973183_mtow5ue342s4wccg0wk8~2.jpg icm_fullxfull.262973291_a7k8cr7jvugwowc4800o~2.jpg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Omg that is so beautiful and creative, a snowflake! Looks pretty as a picture. And that old mine cut fits perfectly in that setting. I would love to see it outdoors in a sunlight to see the snowflake sparkle. Can't wait to see the necklace when you get it!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Omg that is so beautiful and creative, a snowflake! Looks pretty as a picture. And that old mine cut fits perfectly in that setting. I would love to see it outdoors in a sunlight to see the snowflake sparkle. Can't wait to see the necklace when you get it!

Thank you! (:
I will definetely update with some shots when I get her soon!
I'm waiting on my paraiba & diamond ring to finish so he can send them together but the wait is so hard!!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
As a mountain girl I love, love, love this! Congratulations!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a little symbol of the cooler months for a girl who loves autumn & winter so much more ❤

Living in a place that feels like the inside of an oven probably attributes to that, as it reaches around 110 degrees here & its all dry heat :oops:
So yes! Im counting down the days and still stubbornly holding onto my knit cardigans and hot drinks while I sweat it out!

There's something about layering clothing, the fact that we can indulge often in lovingly prepared food, sip hot cocoa & spiced cider, take walks at night when only the moon lights our path and seems almost illuminated from within as it reflects off of the freshly laid snow, running off of the path with the one we love into something that feels immense in the moment & truly as if we're the only two people alive to witness it.

I made this pendant for these memories ❤ The pendant is actually replicated from a cheapie gold toned avon snowflake necklace that had a rhinestone. I have owned it for years and loved wearing it during the winter months but always wanted a finer, longer lasting equivalent.

Made in 14k yellow gold for strength with a 4mm OMC that has the craziest kozibe effect and a nice tall puffy crown that was pulled from a vintage ring I had. Even in small sizes old cuts are just so stunningly, fascinatingly beautiful to me.

Will update with pictures when I receive it! If others have a snowflake necklace Id love to see it as well!

icm_fullxfull.262973151_efx29i1a128k0k4co0ok~2.jpg icm_fullxfull.262973217_60mm91wnivk8gkkcws4c~2.jpg icm_fullxfull.262973183_mtow5ue342s4wccg0wk8~2.jpg icm_fullxfull.262973291_a7k8cr7jvugwowc4800o~2.jpg

that's very Elizabeth Taylor of you
having fine jewlery modeled off fashion jewlery

i am very impressed
its lovelly
i must admit over the years aAvon has had quite a few pretty little things

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Cool and calming and lovely. :love:
Looking forward to seeing it on you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that is cool! Great job!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adorable! Looking forward to neck pics!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Awww thank you everyone for your sweet comments! Its always nice to know that others see beauty where you do as well!

Ive wanted a fine snowflake for so long and finally realized I have some time and a bit of money and its on my mind so I better leap! Its easy to forget about little projects like this that mean something to us and get wrapped up in bigger ones!

& @PreRaphaelite I thought the same thing! One of the best compliments out there @Daisys and Diamonds you fabulous thing you!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful and magical....just like the real thing.

This isn't as fine or beautiful as yours, but here's a set that was my mom's. They're white topaz set in sterling.

20200612_104423.jpg

Oh her set is lovely! & just in true snowflake fashion our two are so different and special!
I wouldn't hesitate to wear them in the winter! & Maybe someday you can replicate it with rose cut diamonds and white gold!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh her set is lovely! & just in true snowflake fashion our two are so different and special!
I wouldn't hesitate to wear them in the winter! & Maybe someday you can replicate it with rose cut diamonds and white gold!

Thank you! I would really love to do that. They would be gorgeous. Unfortunately, I always seem to have more projects than money.:wall:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I would really love to do that. They would be gorgeous. Unfortunately, I always seem to have more projects than money.:wall:

Dont we all!
I always like to think "where there's a will....." Haha but that gets me into trouble!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I like this idea as I too live in a hot place. :)

We'd love to see some pics of it on too please!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is utterly delightful! Can I ask who made it? It's charming!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
This is utterly delightful! Can I ask who made it? It's charming!

Thank you. I had been wanting a fine replica of my avon
snowflake necklace for so long, its nice to have focused on it
& have it come to fruition!

Dan from DanielM made this baby, as I was using him for
my Paraiba and diamond ring so it was very easy!
I think you might need one for your charm bracelet eh?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I had been wanting a fine replica of my avon
snowflake necklace for so long, its nice to have focused on it
& have it come to fruition!

Dan from DanielM made this baby, as I was using him for
my Paraiba and diamond ring so it was very easy!
I think you might need one for your charm bracelet eh?

I may well indeed..... :bigsmile:

ETA I wouldn't copy it, btw, unless you were fine with it, and would run it by you first.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I may well indeed..... :bigsmile:

ETA I wouldn't copy it, btw, unless you were fine with it, and would run it by you first.

I mean, lets get real here....It was replicated from an avon necklace lol
Please make a sweet snowflake, with this pattern exactly or one you love more...life
is too short to worry over such things and I think its extremely flattering!
Plus old mines or oecs look stunning in a snowflake & I'm sure you have one
hanging around!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, I love it! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results