shape
carat
color
clarity

A little Van Cleef and Arpels dream come true!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your sweet comments!!! I am so glad we can all enable one another and celebrate fun purchases!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's beautiful! The blue with yellow gold and white diamonds:love: !

Good for you Diamondseeker for making this piece yours and NOT-the-one-that-got-away!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s so beautiful it makes my heart hurt. That blue.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous bracelet Diamondseeker! You have a very elegant collection - I admire your taste quite a bit. Will you wear this bracelet on your right wrist? Or will you mix the yellow gold with your platinum wedding set on your left?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy wearing this lovely piece of art!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I am rarely on PS anymore but this lured me back. Congratulations. It truly couldn’t have a better owner. I’m so happy this perfect jewel found you DS.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very sweet friend here knew I loved the VCA Alhambra lapis yg pave bracelet, and when she learned that there was one available one left in the Paris boutique, she helped connect me with her SA! I never dreamed I'd get this piece, because it was produced on a limited basis for the 50th Anniversary of Alhambra. But when I had the chance, I went for it, because it was a one time opportunity! I want to give a big thank you and hug to my friend who was kind enough to think of me! :appl: :wavey:

Now for some pictures!

VCAlapisbracelet.JC1.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC2.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC4.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC3.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC6.jpg

Ohhh emm geeeee!!! LOVE this. @diamondseeker2006 it is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Swoon!!!

❤❤❤

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, you all are the best! Thank you so much for all the love!

What a gorgeous bracelet Diamondseeker! You have a very elegant collection - I admire your taste quite a bit. Will you wear this bracelet on your right wrist? Or will you mix the yellow gold with your platinum wedding set on your left?

Thank you! I will likely wear it on both wrists. For example, if I am going out to dinner, I might wear it on the left as it would more likely be in the way and potentially hit against things as I eat with my right hand. Otherwise, I'd probably wear it on the right wrist. I kind of consider the platinum wedding set a neutral, so I don't mind wearing the rest of my jewelry yg. But I do wear white metals the most. I just plan to collect a few yg pieces.

X

X5M

Congratulations on such a stunning purchase! :kiss2: That shade of blue is simply delicious. You’ve built up quite a stunning collection of classic, timeless pieces which I’m sure will be enjoyed by future generations

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, sooo beautiful!! Congratulations , ds and wear it in good health

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beyond stunning, that blue is absolutely to die for :kiss2: Congratulations on another fabulous piece!

L

lydial

Stylish and deliciously decadent! Wear it in the best of health and happiness!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new bracelet is absolutely stunning!!! That is the perfect shade of blue! Congrats on adding such a special piece to your collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! The blue is like the night sky before it gets totally dark. It really is a beautiful color that only the best sapphire can beat! Lapis is still pretty unique in color, though.

You're in second place, but this is one that I think will eventually go for much higher than the original sales price, so be forewarned! I did tell a friend that I'd probably sell this one before giving it to a daughter, because I think a jewelry collector will really appreciate a rare piece more than they would. I'll have other jewelry and VCA pieces for them!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DS!. Beautiful bracelet !...:love:. Don't tell my wife about VC&A...:shhh:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DS!. Beautiful bracelet !...:love:. Don't tell my wife about VC&A...:shhh:

Thanks, DF! You'd be in big trouble if she discovers it! VCA is fairly addictive to those who love their classic but beautifully whimsical styles! The prices I hate, the jewelry I love. Big conflict, but now other jewelry brands just cannot compete in my mind!

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
The color of the blue is dazzling!!! So classic yet outstanding. I love it <3

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful DS! Congrats on acquiring such an elusive and desirable piece!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results