shape
carat
color
clarity

A little Van Cleef and Arpels dream come true!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very sweet friend here knew I loved the VCA Alhambra lapis yg pave bracelet, and when she learned that there was one available one left in the Paris boutique, she helped connect me with her SA! I never dreamed I'd get this piece, because it was produced on a limited basis for the 50th Anniversary of Alhambra. But when I had the chance, I went for it, because it was a one time opportunity! I want to give a big thank you and hug to my friend who was kind enough to think of me! :appl: :wavey:

Now for some pictures!

VCAlapisbracelet.JC1.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC2.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC4.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC3.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC6.jpg

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, I have never been bitten by the VCA bug but I know you love and cherish the pieces you have. How exciting to acquire something that seemed next to impossible! Congrats and enjoy!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing addition to your fabulous VCA collection, DS! :love: You are so lucky to finally get this dream piece!!!

You wear a lot of blue so this piece will get plenty of use! You need some matching earrings, too! ;))

Can you do a comparison pic with your other YG VA bracelet? We also need an updated VCA family shot! :cheeky:

Edie

Rough_Rock
That is absolutely stunning. I have seen that bracelet too and can’t get it out of my mind. I would love one. Please enjoy it.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS. That blue is to die for! I really hope to get a single station necklace for my mom one day.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a dream piece. Just love the blue color! Gorgeous! Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course, other than it is STUNNING, it’s harder to come by than a winning lotto ticket. Congratulations on seizing the day!!! Great addition to your amazing collection.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

We all get by with a little help from our friends! Stunning, that's all. :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very sweet friend here knew I loved the VCA Alhambra lapis yg pave bracelet, and when she learned that there was one available one left in the Paris boutique, she helped connect me with her SA! I never dreamed I'd get this piece, because it was produced on a limited basis for the 50th Anniversary of Alhambra. But when I had the chance, I went for it, because it was a one time opportunity! I want to give a big thank you and hug to my friend who was kind enough to think of me! :appl: :wavey:

Now for some pictures!

VCAlapisbracelet.JC1.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC2.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC4.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC3.jpg VCAlapisbracelet.JC6.jpg

I love love love this, @DS2006. Soooo happy for you.

Look forward to a gazillion more pics!!:)

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congratulations!!! It is so beautiful and rare! It is also so very much deserved!!!
Hope for many more photos =)2=)2=)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! That colour is stunning!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous! I love VC & A!! Once you’re bitten, there is no cure!
This was so sweet of your friend! I need friends like yours! lol!!
Wear it in health and happiness. ♥️

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! That beautiful electric blue would certainly cheer up a dreary day. Your excitement is almost palpable in your post - how lovely of your friend to alert you to it.

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning, DS!! So glad you were able to get this beautiful bracelet! Something to bring a bit of joy in this difficult year we are all experiencing.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
stunning... and congrats!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh that blue...............................just gorgeous, sigh. Congratulations!:kiss2::kiss2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS I have been quietly admiring your beautiful VCA collection. This piece is extraordinary. Congratulations on making your dream a reality!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thing about calling this a “dream come true” is how unyieldingly accurate this statement is for nearly every single one of us. We all know this isn’t the sort of piece you just decide you want and walk in and buy... There are exactly three PSers (that I’m aware of) who have had - will ever have - the opportunity to own this piece: You, @Phoenix, and @Boom... Actually, I’ve got to add @m-2-b to that list for “maybe she’ll decide to one day”!

Truly the piece of a lifetime. What a wonderful and thoughtful friend, and how fortuitous that she happened upon exactly what you wanted at exactly the right time!!!

I know much much you’ll enjoy this beauty and I CANNOT wait to see it in-person one day!! Your VCA collection - already special - is now outright inimitable. Congratulations on this unexpected but #SoWorthIt addition to your VCA family @diamondseeker2006 :love: It looks amazing on you!!!!

Last edited:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is such an amazing piece! The blue and gold combo is love. I had a friend searching high and low for this same one. So so hard to come by. Very rare. It made me come out of hibernation!! Enjoy this beautiful jewel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results