shape
carat
color
clarity

A little late -- sorry! My beautful little baby bezel diamond studs by BGD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I know, I know... it's an almost-unforgiveable PS sin! I have had these baby bezel studs since July and I haven't posted them yet.
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
I have no excuses except that I have been so crazeeee busy, and of course, my (in-process) re-set has been most (delightfully!) all-consuming
2.gif
!

Anyway, some of you may remember that I had a pair of platinum baby bezel studs from Tiffany, sweet li'l things, .10 tcw and I loved them. Key words being *HAD* and *LOVED*.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
LOST THEM ON A CRUISE IN JANUARY! Yes, I know, tragic and pretty inexcusable, really!

So after mourning the loss for a few months, I finally decided to bite the dang bullet and justreplacethemalready. But by now, the T&Co ones had jumped up several hundred dollars to over $700!!! For .10 tcw!!! *OUCH!!!* and no thank you!

So I started researching options, and finally ended up going with BGD's handmade platinum bezel studs... and OH! I am so glad I did! The smallest size BGD will bezel is .24 tcw (.12 each)... and the whole idea of these studs is *TINY, TINY, TINY*, like a perfect little droplet of water sparkling on the ear. So I was actually almost worried that .12s *might* be too big for the look I was after and do so love... but Lesley reassured me that they'd be perfect, and she was right. They ARE perfect and exquisite and I *LOVES!!!!* them!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

And oh, the best part... they cost less than my original T&Co ones, and they are .14 tcw larger! DUH! What's NOT to love, I ask you???!

And OK, OK, for you PS PHOTO sharks
2.gif
who skipped all the narrative and/or couldn't even take the time to click the link
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

*Ta Da!*

Lynn's Beautiful and Perfect Baby Bezel Studs...

(ETA: the little squiggly line on the front bezel must be a reflection or something... the bezels are PERFECT-O, I assure you!)

Brian-Gavin-_Bezel_Earrings2_Lynn.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Side view...

Brian-Gavin-_Bezel_Earrings1_Lynn.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, yeah, I know... the requisite *EAR* shot... egads, you guys know I have the biggest, floppiest earlobes on PS!!!
23.gif
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

The_Ear_Ack_1.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Those are quite lovely earrings!!! They look great on you, Lynn!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love small studs. I also have a .25 carat pair and wouldn''t trade them in for anything.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! And, they look lovely on your ears!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn, they are beautiful and look perfect on your ear!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are amazing. I''ll have to save the pictures for future gift ideas (for me of course).

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they''re so pretty!!

They look exactly like the Tiffs ones from the front, too.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them Lynn!
30.gif
I just love bezel earrings...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
*sigh* Now I "Need" some tiny bezel earings.............I blame you. hehe
5.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loving these Lynn, they are gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Enjoy!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! Enjoy.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!!! I would love a pair like yours!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them Lynn! They do look fabulous and just the right size for everyday wear.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new baby bezels! Congrats Lynn!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 8:38:02 PM
Author:Lynn B
So I started researching options, and finally ended up going with BGD''s handmade platinum bezel studs... and OH! I am so glad I did! The smallest size BGD will bezel is .24 tcw (.12 each)... and the whole idea of these studs is *TINY, TINY, TINY*, like a perfect little droplet of water sparkling on the ear. So I was actually almost worried that .12s *might* be too big for the look I was after and do so love... but Lesley reassured me that they''d be perfect, and she was right. They ARE perfect and exquisite and I *LOVES!!!!* them!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
36.gif
Love ''em! And I love your description! I''ve got the same size in martinis, and I think that''s an gorgeous way to describe the delicate sparkle factor!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful Lynn!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re very pretty Lynn. I like this size alot better. They look great on you! (I''m sorry you lost your other ones).

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, love love love these!

when will your reset be finished? am waiting to see it! i am currently in the process of getting a plain bezel reset with WF - can not wait!! please post pics of your reset as soon as you get it!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and fun!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them.
30.gif
I must have a pair for myself.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I love them! I am totally taken by teensy delicately bezeled studs- I just had my jeweler convert a 1.5mm (total size including bezel) diamond nose stud I didn''t wear to an earring, and I adore it in my 4th hole. Yours are gorgeous, I love the perfect wee arrows. They do look like little sparkling water droplets. How perfect
18.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Better late than never. Your BGD bezels are the most perfect replacement. Beautiful size!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have bezel studs on my wish list! They are perfect, Lynn!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwwww, thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the sweet compliments!
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
It''s going straight to my head!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I really do love these li''l baby bezels! And lemme tell you, they are dead ringers for the T&Co ones, too... they are simply exqusite!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 12:03:58 PM
Author: waterlilly
oooh, love love love these!

when will your reset be finished? am waiting to see it! i am currently in the process of getting a plain bezel reset with WF - can not wait!! please post pics of your reset as soon as you get it!

Waterlily,

OH!!! Please tell me more about your plain bezel reset!!!
36.gif

What is the head going to look like? I am working with Brian and Lesley now on the design for the gallery part of the head of my ring... and I am still just so undecided and torn about that!!! What''s YOURS gonna look like???!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results