shape
carat
color
clarity

A little late but thank you PS!

calibre

Rough_Rock
So I actually got engaged July 04, 2015 but never got around to posting a thank you! I posted a few threads exposing how much of a noob I was and I got so many great responses in helping me make a better diamond purchase. I ended up getting a 2.42 J VS2 RB. I was patient as I could be and this one came up and I had to get it. Did I follow everyone's advice to a tee? Of course not but I definitely made a much wiser choice and I thank to all who gave me advice! I mounted it on a Gabriel and co pavé (2.7mm, 0.3ct) from a local jeweler. Had to help some local business. Anyways I'm more nit picky than she is so needless to say she was BLOWN away and constantly flashes it around for no reason when we're together; like a little kid with a new toy :) okay enough blabbing, here's some pics :)

30508b442396a0dd17cfb6e580f92b37.jpg
0eda90817863b59cf9a95f228d921d91.jpg
4410695b7e04b3b434e244b867b2da96.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, you did great!! I'd be flashing that around too :lol: . Congratulations on your engagement too!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so white & perfect! Well done & congratulations!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond!!! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your ring is beautiful. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous and I can imagine that she was beyond thrilled!!! :love: Thanks for coming back to show us!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done calibre :clap: Stunning ring and ginormous on her hand, wow!! Congrats to you both!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It turned out beautifully! No wonder she loves to flash it around! :dance: It's a gorgeous ring! :appl: Congrats to both of you on your engagement! :clap:

Q

Queenie60

Lovely ring. Congratulation on your engagement. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Congratulations! So glad that she loves it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Got any more pictures? Maybe some side pics? Congratulations on your engagement!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Just lovely! (we're stone twins! 2.43 J here too!) :bigsmile:

MORE PICS!! WE NEED ALL ANGLES!! :love: :cheeky:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and so white! Congrats!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Well done!! Congrats!!!

Now you need a matching band!!! Lol.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! And what a fabulous ring. It looks amazing on her.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring - congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. Congratulations.

calibre

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for the kind words! I need to take some pics with my little macro clip on for my phone, the pics don't do it much justice! I was very happy with how well it faced up for a J. If I remember right I used the HCA tool and it scored very well and I went with all I had knowledge of and needless to say it all worked out :)

calibre

Rough_Rock
msop04 said:

She is currently away from me at school again, but I'll take more! I have a little macro attachment for my phone that takes phenomenal pictures. I might be able to pick up the oh so small inclusion, or "freckle" as she likes to call it that makes it uniquely hers she says. I'm a vintage watchnut with Hawkeyes and I still find it hard to spot. Maybe the macro will get it :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
calibre said:
msop04 said:

She is currently away from me at school again, but I'll take more! I have a little macro attachment for my phone that takes phenomenal pictures. I might be able to pick up the oh so small inclusion, or "freckle" as she likes to call it that makes it uniquely hers she says. I'm a vintage watchnut with Hawkeyes and I still find it hard to spot. Maybe the macro will get it :)

Can't wait to see!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You did a wonderful job on both the setting and the stone. I cannot imagine any girl who wouldn't want to flash it around. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results