shape
carat
color
clarity

A Little Fox News Dirt

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a little Fox News dirt for those of you, who, like me, do not follow this stuff. (I have to read about it it in "The New York Times" to find out what is going on in popular culture.) Apparently the writer for Tucker Carlson, the shining star at Fox News, was caught posting racist and misogynistic messages under a pseudonym. He was so inextricably tied to Tucker Carlson that Tucker Carlson took a vacation. Tucker Carlson took a vacation before when after being caught making racist remarks. (The last time he called white supremacy "a hoax".)

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Tucker took another vacation? I read about this guy the other day when it came out. What a piece of work.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He spends summers at Bryant Pond, Maine and would broadcast his show from there in space he rented from the library. Last year he got all pissy when the local newspaper publicized that he was planning to purchase a garage for a permanent studio and called the deal off. He claimed that Fox would no longer invest now that the location was known - too risky to leave expensive equipment unguarded in a rural place. Then he went ahead last May and bought the garage anyway. I guess he won't be using it now, but will find some way to whine about it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i'm surprised they fired a writer over racism/sexism given the kinds of things they air every day.

Did someone say racism and sexism?

He should just run for president.
He's sure to win.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results