shape
carat
color
clarity

A little diamond treat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one, thanks!

Anyone ever hear of Starfire?

IMG6614.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thanks for the pictures. It looks very cool. I like the view of the basket.

The illusion setting really does work magic. The stone looks so much bigger than .25ct!

Enjoy it!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Great find!!!
30.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Cool!! There is a Starfire Jewelry in Lake Geneva, WI

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys!

I''m still getting used to the more subdued flash of the emerald cut since I"m used to the razzle-dazzle of rounds. It''s growing on me though!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. From the photos, the stone looks huge! Enjoy. (I need to hunt down an illusion set diamond ring
2.gif
)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/3/2009 4:59:31 PM
Author: MC
Very pretty. From the photos, the stone looks huge! Enjoy. (I need to hunt down an illusion set diamond ring
2.gif
)

Thank! Yeah, illusion settings are fun, it definitely makes it look more like a .75 ct than a .25ct. I also saw one recently that Sally made that was also gorgeous.

I''m still playing around with the idea of unsoldering the rings, which may make the stone seem bigger as well. Hm..

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Haha..."starfire"...that ring was totally made for me! I''d be happy to take it off your hands if you ever decide to let it go.
2.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
sorry, double post

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Great Find, congrats!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2009 7:31:38 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Date: 10/3/2009 4:59:31 PM

Author: MC

2.gif
)

Thank! Yeah, illusion settings are fun, it definitely makes it look more like a .75 ct than a .25ct. I also saw one recently that Sally made that was also gorgeous.

I''m still playing around with the idea of unsoldering the rings, which may make the stone seem bigger as well. Hm..

It does look huge! Gorgeous, I love it
36.gif
I bet it would look great unsoldered - it should be inexpensive to do.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
If I remember correctly some people also say "starfire" when making a toast...this is a eastern european thing. Just a thought

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2009 2:07:08 AM
Author: Sarahbear621
If I remember correctly some people also say ''starfire'' when making a toast...this is a eastern european thing. Just a thought

That''s really cool, thanks for sharing!

Haha, I just know that Starfire is the name of a Teen Titan (old cartoon).

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2009 2:07:08 AM
Author: Sarahbear621
If I remember correctly some people also say ''starfire'' when making a toast...this is a eastern european thing. Just a thought

Which would be an awesome coincidence for me because I''m Eastern European! Never heard of it though. I just picked the name way back when Al Gore invented the Internetz and I was making my first email account. I chose it because it sounded cool - had never heard of Teen Titans at the time. Later I found out that it''s also a type of electric guitar.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome little treat! The illusion setting is amazing--it looks so much bigger than .25 ct! Great find
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results