shape
carat
color
clarity

A Jaffe Settings

just_browsing

Rough_Rock
I went to my local Ritani affiliate jeweler again this weekend to look at settings and found some A Jaffe rings that I really like. Does anyone have any experience with the quality of A Jaffe rings? They are a little more pricey than the Ritani settings I was considering but they are also a little more artisan. The big question for me is if it is worth the extra money for the halo.

mes743q.jpg
mes747q_c.jpg
mes766q.jpg

For reference, here is the Ritani ring I am considering:
https://www.ritani.com/engagement-rings/french-set-diamond-band-engagement-ring-with-surprise-diamonds-in-platinum/4996

tmichael

Rough_Rock
Didn't even see this thread, but I just posted a new one asking about a certain A. Jaffe setting that I am considering.

I've only been to one jewelry shop, but the lady working there said that A. Jaffe settings are her favorite that they carry (they didn't carry Ritani, so no comparison there) and that she hasn't had a complaint every from someone after getting an A. Jaffe setting.

Also said if something were to happen, like you would nick your diamond somehow, A. Jaffe would re-cut it for you at no charge.

From what I've read online they seem to be a great brand, and they are the company with the most rings that I'm interested in, so they are where I'm leaning.

Not sure if that helped at all, but figured a little input from personal conversations with a jeweler might help.

liloette

Rough_Rock
I have one A jaffe ring, it's an oval 5 stone in platinum. It was my first diamond ring! I have had some issues with stones coming loose, but have been able to get to the jeweler b4 any of them fell out. Platinum could be part of the reason. I've since fallen for yellow gold and diamonds with soul, so the 5 stone doesn't get much love these days.

Essovius

Rough_Rock
I just had my engagement ring and wedding band made by A. Jaffe. Couldn't be happier. Beautiful work in my opinion.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a split shank solitaire by A Jaffe - very well made.

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a custom made A Jaffe double halo platinum setting for my emerald cut stone. I bought it through Since1910.com at their BM store, H.L. Gross & Bro Jewelers in Garden City, New York. I worked with Brad. They were terrific and very easy to work with!

We selected one of their A Jaffe stock settings, tweeked it slightly (added a few melee where there weren't any) and had it made to fit my stone. I requested claw prongs, which came out beautifully. They sent me to-scale sketches of the setting before it was made. The finished product came out even better than I'd hoped and I've worn it almost every day since receiving it. None of the stones have loosened or fallen out. I've received tons of compliments and I've been very happy with the quality and comfort of the ring! They offer the option of a European shank, which I ordered. I think their settings have a very upscale, custom look at a reasonable price and they are very well made and sturdy. I highly recommend both companies!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results