shape
carat
color
clarity

A. Jaffe "new" cut???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen this A. Jaffe Liquida diamond???? It has 77 facets - and is not sold individually...
Saw it in a magazine at beauty shop (which could have been old,,,,) where it said it was a new cut.....

LIQ000.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
This is the ring they featured with it......

WRS107.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am totally not loving it and that ring side view? EW? It''s like a snapshot of what NOT to do with diamonds, aka layer them on the sides.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I like the cut of the stone itself, but the prongs are massive....and it reminds me of a "brick wall" the way the stones are arranged......didn''t look bad in the hand pic, though!!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
It''s kind of different..... not sure if that''s in a good or bad way yet.
28.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is a a bigger stone w/halo..........

MES188.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Hmm. I don''t think I like it.. Definitely don''t like that band.. The cut of the diamond is OK.. but there are definitely prettier cuts.. That one will come and go VERY quickly.

I wish A Jaffe didn''t go and make all thier jewelery so bulky. I LOVE my e-ring, but I''d love it even more if the band was thinner, and narrower (both the width up and down, and the width between my fingers)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not loving it either. I really don''t like the band.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats the word..bulky. Both the bigger ring and the bands look like they are heavy on the metal side...that big halo pic looks like the diamond is in a prison of metal and melee. Definitely not delicate looking at all. I actually don''t like AJ rings, except that one set that is pave eternity, but all the other stuff is SO heavy on the hand. We tried on a bunch at our jewelers and I didn''t like anything. That''s why I was glad I was involved with the process otherwise I probably would have ended up with some 2 ton metal AJ creation!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes the third pic looks very masculine. I like a more delicate look and the less metal the better.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2005 3:16:47 PM
Author: kaleigh
Yes the third pic looks very masculine. I like a more delicate look and the less metal the better.
Something is telling me that these rings are not worked in the traditional ''pave'' manner, but casted with the metal beads holding the small accent diamonds in place...Those are rather large and tall and too even to have been reised up from the metal of the shank.
20.gif

Even so, one or two rings done like that for previous posters looked better.
2.gif

That would probably work wonders with bigger stones - those get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results