shape
carat
color
clarity

A Jaffe 2-Prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jilliancw

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I joined this forum to ask if anyone knows anything about an A Jaffe 2-prong ring. I tried it on in a local store, and absolutely loved it. However, I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. The model number is MES119 (or at least that''s what they wrote down). I checked the A Jaffe site and there is no image of this design. Does anyone know what I am talking about and does anyone have a picture?

I want to see a picture of it, but I also want some opinions on durability of this design. 2-prongs make me a bit nervous for my 1.25.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Jillian

gossipgirl

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 9:56:31 PM
Author:jilliancw
Hello,

I joined this forum to ask if anyone knows anything about an A Jaffe 2-prong ring. I tried it on in a local store, and absolutely loved it. However, I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. The model number is MES119 (or at least that''s what they wrote down). I checked the A Jaffe site and there is no image of this design. Does anyone know what I am talking about and does anyone have a picture?

I want to see a picture of it, but I also want some opinions on durability of this design. 2-prongs make me a bit nervous for my 1.25.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Jillian

Hi,
Take a look here: http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/a-jaffe-jewelry/rings/31II1/

I haven''t seen a 2 prong A Jaffe Ring before.... I have seen a four prong ring that has double prong''s from each one of the prong.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds pretty awesome, but not exactly the most sensible for everyday wear. I hope someone finds a pic, because I would love to see it!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
hi jillian!

I'm not sure this is the same as the Jaffe ring you have tried, but I remember looking at this one a while ago - and also found a cheaper version on the Adwar site...

The first is by Varna - and I can't seem to save a picture of it...

Varna - click on 'Our Jewelry' - then - 'Europa' - it's on page 1 - bottom right ring

The Adwar ring is here...

Adwar

neither of these may be close to the Jaffe ring of course - but both are gorgeous - sleek and contemporary

1.gif

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
ah...someone already put the Pearlmans'' ring above

Jaffe

1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d have to agree with Freke, it''s just not the most practical/safest of settings. One good whack and the stone could go sailing....I know I couldn''t be comfortable with something like that.

jilliancw

Rough_Rock
pwendyp, your second post is basically it, thank you! the difference is that this one does not have diamonds on the band. now i have to figure out if i want to risk it not being the safest/most practical. it has by far been my favorite, so i don''t know. but thank you and everyone else too! the other links were also very similar.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are crazy! I actually really like the simplicity of the Varna one (partially because I just like Varna rings in general) but I'd still be really worried about the stone staying in there if you had one good knock at just the right (wrong) angle.

Beautiful rings though, and such a cool looking style....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results