shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT A great way to celebrate 7 years... my 7 stone asscher band!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was stumped for four months on what I wanted for my 7th anniversary, had two projects in mind but didn't work out, then this idea came along...and was just perfect for the occasion!

seven stone asscher band in ring size 4, however feels more like a 4.5 since it also fits my right hand finger due to the "u" shaped (highly suggest going 1/4 size smaller with this style on a half eternity)

H VS2 15 points each approx 1.05 ctw and the band top measures about 3mm in width. Initially bought to wear as stand alone, but I quite like it with the e-ring.

asscherband 003.jpg

asscherband 004.jpg

asscherband 005.jpg

asscherband 006.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: A great way to celebrate 7 years... my 7 stone asscher b

Initially it was suppose to have some sort of cathedral up towards the end diamond but it feels fine so may not be reworking. Thanks all for stopping in!

Kudos to Whiteflash for making my 7th anniversary band happen :wavey:

asscherband 008.jpg

asscherband 009.jpg

asscherband 007.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Love it!!! So happy you love it too! Looks like they did a spectacular job!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations D&T! That band is a stunner and what a way to celebrate seven years!!! It looks amazing with your lovely ring and is substantial enough to hold its own.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It is gorgeous! Congrats on your 7th anniversary!

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Holy Moly! FIrst of all, congrats on 7 years of marriage! Secondly, wow! That is some major coverage and love how each u-prong holds stone. It looks like it is perfect on its own and with your e-ring. I'm sure WF will be making more of these asscher bands in the future after everyone sees yours. I have another 1.5 years for my 5 year anniversary and you've solidified my idea to celebrate with a 5 stone ring. :wavey:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

It really looks just perfect on you and I personally love the 7 stone, 7 year anniversary link. Enjoy your new bling! Oh and happy anniversary :appl: :appl: :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Wow, awesome new ring D&T!!! What a great way to celebrate 7 years :appl: Congrats!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats on your anniversary D&T!!! :appl:

Your band turned out really nicely - I remember the discussion about the shank/head meet. And that is some serious BLING!

I don't usually like substantial bands paired with Erings, but I have to say yours *work* together really well! Maybe it's because the depths of both bands off your finger look to match really well? Maybe it's the designs, the combo of designs, the fact that they're all step cuts? Well - I don't suppose it matters, so long as they look fantastic :sun: :love:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Happy Anniversary!!!

Your new band is STUNNING and beautifully compliments your ER! :love:

Love it!

Cachette :))

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock

I'm seriously in love with your new asscher band!!! :love:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful! I love it with your ER. Congratulations on 7 years.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Packrat! hey there! thanks a ton! I'm super excited to see your incredible avc band come to life soon :appl:

Sundial, Yenny how are you ladies doing? Thank you so much for the congrats and its a great ring that really do stand alone quite nicely.
Sundial - I have to say that your three stone semi bezel ring still has place in my heart and one day, just one day I'll actually put my pair of yellow sapphire to good use :Up_to_something: and mimick your setting... (hope you don't mind...i have loved it ever since I saw it here :love: )

Tigian! how and where have you been? goodness time sure flies by, Definitely do get a five stone for your fifth anniversary, at least you have a year or so away to start planning so I'd probably start planning now :naughty: It really took me such a long time to come to a decision on an anniversary gift, there are so many gorgeous rings on here!

Siamese, Stargurl - thank you! you are absolutely right, the link to seven stone and seven years is also a great way to remember what you got for that year :bigsmile:

Yssie- Thank you! it means a lot coming from the most artistic precise gal on PS. I always have a probablem with the shank meeting with end of the heads on bands when I try to design my own and get pretty stumped, but it worked out ok here as I'm simple in design anyways and the plus side is this doesn't pinch me at all which was a big concern for me ::) Maybe too much asscherlicious.... but who cares right?...lol

Cachette, purplesilk, Sandycheeks- awww thank you ladies for stopping and viewing my lovely today. I'm super excited to have this band. Throughout the years, i've wanted a five or seven stone, but could never make up my mind on what I wanted, but this just seems to work.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, I just LOVE it!!! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: Those asschers are beautiful in a band! I think I might need one of those! :bigsmile:

slg47

Ideal_Rock

add me to the list of people who LOVE it!!! it's really gorgeous and I think it looks great with your ering or as a standalone band.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

D&T|1320870694|3058017 said:
Maybe too much asscherlicious....

There's absolutely, positively no such thing!! :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It really does look great with your ering and congrats on your anniversary! You chose a perfect gift!!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, how pretty that band is!!! Looks great with your e-ring too! Congrats on your 7 year anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful set! Congratulations on 7 years!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock

Made my heart skip a beat. Just beautiful and congratulations on your 7s!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh my, that is stunning!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Total yum, congrats!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just gorgeous! I am drooling as I am posting this. :love:
Congratulations on 7 years!! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you MTG, DS2006- I think you should get one too :naughty:

SLG- Thank you honey! its a great band either way, best of both world

Yssie You are right the more the merrier :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks, AraAna, TyTy, Effe, MrsSalvo, Tuckins- A bucket of thanks to you all! you are just making my day :bigsmile:

Sharon I learn from the best!... you are the ultimate asscher band queen. I drool over your luscious band before I was able to get my own.

aww Missy- Thank you, no drooling possible its just a wee band compare to the gorgeous ones already here ::)

I'm soooo very humble by all your kind comments. Thank you a ton :appl:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Code:
Happy 7th Anniversary D&T!!!  I couldn't think of a more lovely way to celebrate your delightful union.   Your 7 Asscher band looks perfect with your Asscher ring too.    May you always wear the two in good health and for many long and happy years.  Big Hugs from Texas!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Vera W|1320883382|3058178 said:
Code:
Happy 7th Anniversary D&T!!!  I couldn't think of a more lovely way to celebrate your delightful union.   Your 7 Asscher band looks perfect with your Asscher ring too.    May you always wear the two in good health and for many long and happy years.  Big Hugs from Texas!!

Vera!!!! my wonderful WF friend ::) Thank you so much for stopping in :wavey: Its always lovely to hear from you and I was excited to share my pictures with you... Now if you are ever tire of your lovely L ACA do give me a ring ;))

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

It's absolutely gorgeous and it looks great with your e-ring! Happy 7 year anniversary!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results