shape
carat
color
clarity

A great round diamond for the price!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Wazzu Cody

Rough_Rock
I still have a lot of research to do before purchasing a stone on the internet but you all seem to know a ton about this stuff.

I was hoping you guys could give me some advice.

I am looking for a round stone in the $5000 range. The research that I have done has led me to want the following basic characteristics for my price range.

1.2 carat,round,SI1,G-H. I want to buy a stone appraised by GIA but am concerned to not know the crown and pavillion information.

Any advice on the table,depth, or girdle that I should be looking for if the only information that I have is the GIA certificate that does not include pavillion and crown? When I find a stone that intrigues me I will ask for the Sarin report but I want to find something that really interests me first.

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Wazzu, you'd probably find the AGA Cut Class Charts for a round brilliant cut helpful in giving you this information. You can locate them at www.gemappraisers.com.

The tutorial at the top of your menu is also very helpful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results