shape
carat
color
clarity

A good deal? (1.54 I SI1)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Penny105

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have been doing quite a bit of research here and think I have found a very nice diamond:

RB
7.41-7.46 x 4.55mm
1.54 carat
I Color
SI1
Cut Grade: Excellent
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Faint

Table: 57%
Depth: 61.2%
Crown Angle: 34.0
Pavilion Angle: 41.0
Cutlet: none

Price: $8695

I have run this through the HCA and it receives a 1.4.

Does this price seem reasonable? Is this a good diamond?
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely has potential. Can you get/post an IS pic? ASET could help too but def IS. Have you seen it in person?

Penny105

Rough_Rock
No, I haven''t seen it in person and I am calling tomorrow to find out if this is eye clean. Is the faint fluorescence ok?

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Yes it is fine. Some of us actually seek out fluoro (also the farther down the color scale, there is a possibility stronger fluoro could help color to appear even whiter), but faint will not affect it (color or performance) at all.
Fingers crossed for you!
If they have an idealscope and let you know that it is eyeclean, how about getting them to take an IS pic for us to see?

Also, be very clear what your/their definition of eyeclean is when you talk to them- the distance, angles, etc.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Luck.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2009 8:33:00 PM
Author: Penny105
No, I haven''t seen it in person and I am calling tomorrow to find out if this is eye clean. Is the faint fluorescence ok?
It does look promising, is it with a store jeweller or online vendor? If online an Idealscope image would be very useful.

Penny105

Rough_Rock
It''s with a jewelry store online... maybe they have an idealscope too? I will find out and let you all know. Thanks for the input so far!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most welcome and keep us posted!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Price looks fair and numbers are promising, definitely call and ask for an ideal scope images to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results