shape
carat
color
clarity

A "good cry"??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 2:29:15 PM
Author: Kelli
I SO WISH I wasn''t an emotional person. Most of the problems I''ve ever had were a result of my emotions. It''s really annoying.
20.gif
And the worst thing is, I don''t cry so much from being sad, but when I get ANGRY, my body''s first natural reaction is to cry. And I absolutely cannot control it. Not even a little bit, and I''ve never been able to. So naturally I enjoy a good cry to get it out of my system, but ONLY when I''m alone. I hate crying in front of people, it''s so embarrassing.

As far as reading books and watching movies to make me cry on purpose? HECK NO! If it''s for my own entertainment, I''d rather laugh than cry thank you very much!
16.gif

I''m the same way with crying when angry or frustrated. It''s annoying, because I''ll cry when I fight with FF, even though I''m not sad... I''m just angry.

It sucks because people don''t take you as seriously when you''re crying, but it feels like its biological and that I can''t control it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t remember the last time I had a "good" cry...I am not emotional in serious/stressful situations (those where you experience the adrenaline rush) but reading Hallmark cards or being "scolded" by my boss can make me tear up. I used to cry every day before I left my marriage, tears of utter hopelessness, and I think I got it all out then because I can never think of anything sad enough to make me cry that hard anymore! I have definitely shed a few tears of happiness/joy/hopefullness over the past year, so I''ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results