shape
carat
color
clarity

A glimmer of hope swiftly followed by a bucket of ice-cold water!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday afternoon, I was informed there may be a chance to hold pop up kitchen events from late October onwards in my favourite pub in town, and was asked if I would be interested.

I hesitated at first, as the pub will need to be Covid-secure by making some significant changes to their business operating model, and am not keen on what I had been informed.

However, I was prepared to give it a go, to embrace the new normal so to speak, and to try out some new recipes, etc. etc... And I started to plan for a suitable menu right away, to help with the grand re-opening of my beloved micropub in town.

That was less than a couple of hours before the news about stricter restrictions on social gatherings that will come into force next week, in an attempt to prevent a second wave in England. :roll2:

Good job I have already written off Christmas this year, therefore, I was not too surprised by the news as I have expected the new normal to stay with us for a while. Just disappointed as indoor choir practice is unlikely to continue, and I do hope I am wrong on this one! I went to the first indoor practice on Monday, and it felt great to be singing with the others indoors again!

I hope the pub can still re-opens soon as planned despite the forthcoming social gathering restrictions. Fingers firmly crossed!

DK :))

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well DK. What kind of menu ideas were you thinking about?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well DK. What kind of menu ideas were you thinking about?

More recipes from the Dishoom's cookbook, Indian subcontinent, like Ruby Chicken which is a curry and takes a lot of time and effort to make.

Just read more on the "Rule of Six", in that review is likely to be in 3-month's time, and may last for 6 months or longer! :roll2:

DK :(2

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More recipes from the Dishoom's cookbook, Indian subcontinent, like Ruby Chicken which is a curry and takes a lot of time and effort to make.

Just read more on the "Rule of Six", in that review is likely to be in 3-month's time, and may last for 6 months or longer! :roll2:

DK :(2

I just looked up Ruby chicken and all I can say is yum...it sure looks delicious.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results