carat
color
clarity

A Garnet Ring - and Thanks - to Share

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1732.jpeg

This beautiful garnet ring was given to me many years ago by a fellow jewelry lover whose name, regrettably, I don’t know. I’m sharing it both in the spirit of sharing, and on the off chance that the generous person who gave it to me might see it and know that it is being worn and loved.

At some point probably 10-15 years ago, I bought a silver chain from someone on either diamond bistro or Loupetroop. When it arrived, the seller had included this ring, with a note that made it clear it was mine to keep! The ring is 14k gold (stamped) with one large and eight small garnets, and enamel detailing. It was in very nice shape except for one missing side stone. I had that side stone replaced right away, but recently I noticed it (or its opposite) had fallen out again. So this time I had my jeweler check all the prongs for weakness and build up those that needed it, as well as replacing the missing stone. At this point I’m confident that the ring will continue to delight and dazzle for many years to come!

If the lovely person who gave me this ring is reading this, please know that I have never forgotten your generosity, and that I think of you every time I slip it onto my finger! I hope life has been as kind to you as you were to me.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I especially like how the colors work together. And how lovely and kind of the sender to give this to you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a lovely ring and it has just the nicest back story
yes to hand shots please

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1727.jpeg

I have to admit I’m a little self-conscious of my aging hand and the pinky I broke eons ago. But… your wish is my command! (My rings are fitting a bit loose right now, including this one. Normally this ring fits like a glove.)

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1727.jpeg

I have to admit I’m a little self-conscious of my aging hand and the pinky I broke eons ago. But… your wish is my command! (My rings are fitting a bit loose right now, including this one. Normally this ring fits like a glove.)

Looks beautiful on you! What a special ring and story! There are many kind people in this world and on this forum.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring and lovely story. I have a similar story of a very kind bling slinger years ago.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful person to pass that along to you. It's a lovely ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results