shape
carat
color
clarity

a follow-up to my "problem" post

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rtbrown19

Rough_Rock
I posted last month about a dispute with Whiteflash over chipped diamonds in a custom wedding/e-ring set. As some you may recall, the dispute escalated quickly, in part due to misunderstanding and miscommunication. Further to a post from the forum moderator, the dispute was resolved.

I wanted to thank those of you that contributed to the thread. The information and advise provided were invaluable as we sought to understand the damage to the rings and evaluate resolution options.

More importantly, I wanted to return to Pricescope to note that, despite my initial misgivings, Whiteflash''s customer service efforts have been commendable. Debi Wexler of Whiteflash patiently listened to our concerns and presented a mutually acceptable proposal for repairing/replacing the damaged stones and slightly modifying the design of the rings to further space the diamonds. Throughout the remaking process, we were in regular contact with Debi and the jeweler. The remade rings were delivered earlier this month, and they look great.

Ryan

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
That is wonderful Ryan. Please post pictures in SMTR if you can.
BTW, I agree that Debi is pretty great, she is really customer oriented. I have also had very nice conversations with Leon at WF also. If nothing else I think WF does make a REAL effort to fix customer concerns.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad that things worked out well.
2.gif

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
so glad all worked out for you...

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
good news! i am glad everyone is happy.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Ryan, no one likes disputes, so I'm delighted that you and Whiteflash have managed to resolve this issue amicably. It says a lot for both parties. As I mentioned in your other post, I hold Whiteflash in high regard, and this further enforces my confidence in them.

Can we please see pics of the new set?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to see that a consumer can come here, use one of the recommended vendors, and report back with positive and/or negative feedback! My DH has been on the fence for a few years now about buying online...it is this type of feedback that helps him determine from which vendor he wants to continue to buy--either B&M or an online vendor.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
So nice to hear that it worked out in the end for you and your lovely wife!
I have dealt with WF and spoken with Debi and can say that she is a lovely lady who is eager to do her very best to make a customer happy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results