shape
carat
color
clarity

A few of you might remember...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
We built our own sapphire e ring with a Jeff W. stone. I havent a clue how to link back to the old posts,but they are on here for those who know how find them. Anyway we were married last Friday and here are a couple of pics from the wedding. It was small,on the beach, and not formal. here is the obligatory ring shot:

sm 160.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! TFS. I''ll have to go back and search out your threads. The ring looks stunning!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
The smiling couple:

sm 118.JPG

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
That's not a stone that's easy to forget.

Congratulations to the two of you! I love your bride's blue dress!

ETA: It looks like an amazingly beautiful and intimate wedding!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
And the moonrise just as we finished:

sm 159.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats...you both look so sweet together!!
36.gif
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - may you both have a long and happy life together. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh I absolutely remember you and your gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your marriage; you two look so happy
36.gif
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love your sapphire ering - It is just gorgeous
1.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! May you have a long and happy life together!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely couple and a lovely ring! Thanks for sharing and Congratulations to you both!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful couple, beautiful venue and beautiful pictures. The sapphire stood out in the first picture too. Congratulations!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how could we ever forget that beautiful ring. Beautiful pictures TM. You both look so happy.

Congratulations to you both.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You guys are adorable together! Your wedding looks like it was lovely, and her ring looks spectacular
9.gif
9.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww! You look gorgeous and what a photo with the moon and beach in the background! Wow!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Beauiful photos! Congrats to you both :)
BTW I love the dress you're wearing.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
1.gif
Congratulations. The ring looks bright and lively and it is a perfect match for your dress.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You guys look so happy and, of course, your ring looks great too!

ETA: And here is a link to the finished ring thread.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding. And I love your ring. Congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw! You guys look great! And who could forget that gorgeous ring! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats! the ring certainly stands out in the first picture.....but i so very much love he last one!

mz

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
You guys look so perfect together! I LOVE your ring. Congratulations!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting to see these - you both looked so incredibly happy, and her ring is just stunning! Congratulations!!!!!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
My wife wanted 2 more shots added so here is the first:

sm 93.JPG

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
And here is the second:

sm 110.JPG

Mrs. Tropicmaster

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone. Mr. Tropicmaster is posting my two favorite pictures. The blue dress was perfect for the setting and I''m so glad that I went with it. Weddings To Go Key West did the wedding and they were WONDERFUL! I can give them a full endorsement if anyone is looking to do a destination wedding any where in the Florida Keys. They took care of everything and made it a magical event. It couldn''t have been any more perfect.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2009 6:44:04 PM
Author: Mrs. Tropicmaster
Thanks everyone. Mr. Tropicmaster is posting my two favorite pictures. The blue dress was perfect for the setting and I''m so glad that I went with it. Weddings To Go Key West did the wedding and they were WONDERFUL! I can give them a full endorsement if anyone is looking to do a destination wedding any where in the Florida Keys. They took care of everything and made it a magical event. It couldn''t have been any more perfect.
The pictures are just gorgeous! It looks so beautiful! I was considering Key West as a place for my husband and I to renew our wedding vows for our 20th Anniversary in September. We went on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary and one of the ports we stopped at was Key West. I thought it would be fun to revisit it again! Thanks for that information!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 6:43:06 PM
Author: Tropicmaster
My wife wanted 2 more shots added so here is the first:
How exciting to say "my wife".....YIPPEE!!!!
36.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 6:44:04 PM
Author: Mrs. Tropicmaster
Hi Mrs. Tropicmaster!
35.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to you both....the photos are amazing and you look SO happy!!!
36.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results