shape
carat
color
clarity

A Few of My Vintage Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roverchic

Rough_Rock
Trade
Cook Out has the best milkshakes. You actually have to wait 5 minutes or so to be able to get them through the straw. Awesome burgers...and hush puppies. I try to stay away as much as possible...bet you could consume 3000 calories in 5 bucks or less!! Not to mention, as you are waiting for your order, you get a scenic view of Krispy Kreme doughnuts...talk about torture!

I have great friends in CLT...visit a few times a month if my schedule allows...will keep an eye open for a GTG thread. That sounds like fun!

Thank you all for the kind words...I need to practice with the camera but have had an insane 6 weeks due to work...for now, I am not changing the ring...but I seriously doubt I will ever use it as my own ering bc I personally like ovals. cushions and emeralds. But who knows how my tastes could change / evolve. For now, it remains my rhr or pinky ring when I grocery shop, lol.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 8:52:19 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
There are a few of us from Charlotte and we are talking about having a GTG. Not sure if you are interested but keep your eye out in hangout if you are!

ETA: cookout has always scared me but now you guys have be wondering what I am missing out on!
There''s a Cook-Out on 74. I will take you there, because seriously, T, you HAVE to eat it. I had some last weekend and it was fantastic.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You have absolutely beautiful pieces!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results