shape
carat
color
clarity

A few non-prof wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Dan and my wedding was two weeks ago today--in some ways I can''t believe it''s been two weeks, but we''ve both been so busy with work that it other ways it feels like a LONG time ago.

The wedding was small--my family and I all stayed on the property, which was my favorite part. Everything was perfect and everytime I see the pics it just makes me remember how wonderful the day was. It''s so nice, though, to have it behind us so we can enjoy being married :)

So here are some pics--now Janine, you have to post some of yours :)

walkingup.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
During the ceremony--I just cried in the beginnin, then my nose was running through the whole thing!

ceremony123.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Naturally, everybody took pictures anytime we kissed--but this was the only "official" kiss

thekiss.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Another kissing pic--everybody loved the "something blue" shoes.

blueshoe.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
We took a ton of photos up on the rocks--I wish I could post some of the professional shots of us on these rocks, they came out so well!

betweenshots.jpg

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
What gorgeous photos!! You look stunning and so happy!

I love your "something blue" shoes- where did you get them? I have been searching but havent found anything I love yet!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
just beautiful!
what an idyllic site, and it sounds so lovely having your family stay right on the property-
you make a beautiful couple-
and your "official" kiss shot is great! frame-worthy for sure.
we haven''t seen ours yet but I am so paranoid that we''ll look like dopes or the photogs caught us at the wrong moment,etc.

congratulations!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
One last kissing pic. Too bad I can''t upload some of the profession, NON-kissing photos!

covered in cake.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you are both gorgeous looking!

Beautiful scenery and you look so happy.

I love your shoes and your DH''s tie - do you know where it was from as I''m looking for one in exactly that shade?

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif

I loved the different tie colors and especially the way his matched your flowers.. what a cool idea! The rock photo you posted was just so serene! I absolutely loved the way you included your "Newfie" in the photo.. even the dog looks proud!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I looked for the perfect pair of blue shoes for a LONG time, but couldn''t find anything I loved. I ended up buying a regular pair of shoes and dying them bright, peacock blue and I loved them.

Labbie, I JUST got my professional pics back yesterday and I was so worried about how they were going to come out. They are so beautiful, though. Mostly becaue of all the colors and clouds in the sky at sunset. I have no doubt you''ll love your professional photos. As it turns out, photographers know what they''re doing :)

I wish I had more pictures of the reception--we have a bunch of prof. pics of the reception which I can''t post, but everybody else was eating and weren''t really taking many pictures.

The reception was in the back of the house, facing the ocean...

back of house.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
thanks, all!

Pandora, he got his and his groomsmen''s ties from Brooks Brothers at the end of the summer when they were having a sale. He even chose them himself, which made me very happy (I kept saying "Dan, I don''t care what you wear!"). He ended up buying himself a black tux at the last minute and bought an ivory tie becuase he was afraid the orange and black screamed "Halloween". I''m really glad he decided to go with the orange tie, though, because I liked it more. It''s safe to say that before I walked down the aisle, neither of us knew what the other was wearing.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! And I love your shoooooes!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Looks like an amazing day! Thanks for sharing!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing!! I love your photos, your dress, your flowers...really, everything. Beautiful!

Your husband''s tie is one of my favorite colors!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! Congrats and what a lovely couple!
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Your pics came out great! You looked so beautiful!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful photos...making me miss New England!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
How utterly lovely! The image of you and I assume your father is so cool. The rock and the greenery...That looks like a pro shot to me. Actually all of them do! You make such a beautiful couple and you were a gorgeous bride...sniffling nose and all!

I just wish you too would quite the PDA...kiss kiss kiss...you would think this was a wedding or something!! Just kidding. Love the dog shot too...again I assume that was you dog, and not your pet black bear. And if it wasn''t your dog...that was totally rude of that dog to step into the shot. This was a wedding!!

Do you remember the temperature that day? Won''t you tell us? Knowing you were there on the beach, it is a tidbit I would like to know.

Congrats...and the shoes were a brilliant idea.
36.gif

DS

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, the photographer got some great shots of the dog that I wish I could post, he's the best. The dog, I mean. :)

Avg. temperatures in New England in late September are usually in the upper 60's--in fact on weather.com they give you the temps for that day for the past 3 years and they were all between 66 - 68 degrees. But this year it was 80 degrees, haha. It was nice because it didn't get too chilly at night (since the reception was outdoors as well). We lucked out with the weather! It was the one thing I really stressed about because they'd called for rain that day for a week, they even called for rain all day the morning of the wedding, but it never came. Just beautiful, partly cloudy skies!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my - those are your non-pro pics?? I can''t wait to see the pro ones! And what was in your bouquet? It looks lovely, along with everything else of course.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! stunning setting and can''t believe how lucky you got with the weather! and you''re so pretty! i finally get to put faces with names.
love your dress and the color schemes (mine were similar, i have to admit, so i''m biased!).

can''t believe how far you''ve come in one year!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Stephanie, the bouquet was pretty simple, just dark red and lighter terra cotta roses with mango calla lilies. I also had some red hypericum in there. My MOH bouquet was lovely, it was a mix of small red and orange roses. I loved it. Our florist did a fantastic job.

Janine, I was juts talking to Dan about how much of a difference a year makes. This time last year I was literally packed up and leaving. I found my apartment in late October and moved out in November. It really wasn''t that long ago at all...so much can happen in a year!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi NewEnglandLady!
35.gif

Oh, goodness! You look SOOOO lovely! Thanks so much for sharing your special day with us! You and your hubby make the most perfect couple, and I can''t wait to see more pictures! (BTW, so glad to see he went with the orange tie...it was awesome!)

And I also remember your shoes from an earlier thread...I still LOVE that idea!!!

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
NEL,

You and your DH make such a lovely couple! You two look so great in your photos! The one you included with your dog is so sweet!

You chose an amazing dress!!!!! Really, you look stunning! With all these beautiful brides, it makes me want to get married all over again with another wedding dress!!
20.gif
Great idea with the "something blue" shoes, they are such a lovely color!

The colors you chose were perfect! And your venue looks awesome!

Congrats, and best wishes for a happy marriage!!

36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS photos, NEL! You look radiant and both of you look so happy.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your photos!! You both look so happy!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2007 6:12:50 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Naturally, everybody took pictures anytime we kissed--but this was the only ''official'' kiss

I didn''t realize that I had missed your pics! What a lovely wedding! Congratulations!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
You looked SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the flowers and the dress looked perfect on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! We want more pictures!!!!!!!!!! :))))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results