shape
carat
color
clarity

A few goodies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Oooo, that star is awesome!

You did capture the star very well..of course it wasn''t that hard since the cut is awesome..that is a very nice stone..thanks for the pics...sweet!

Peridot, Tourmaline? sorry my eyes can''t stop looking at the gorgeous pink
face1.gif

Date: 8/24/2009 3:32:44 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Oooo, that star is awesome!

Thanks MTG!

Date: 8/24/2009 3:37:33 PM
Author: amethystguy
You did capture the star very well..of course it wasn''t that hard since the cut is awesome..that is a very nice stone..thanks for the pics...sweet!

Thanks Amguy - I''m still learning how to take good pictures and they don''t compare with other PSers who take AMAZING photos but I''m glad you liked it
2.gif

Date: 8/24/2009 3:40:54 PM
Author: Camille
Peridot, Tourmaline? sorry my eyes can''t stop looking at the gorgeous pink
face1.gif

Thanks Camille! The pink is a spinel. The jeweler called today to say that it was ready to be picked up (it''s been set as a ring) so I will post pictures shortly
1.gif
Here''s a link from when I received it. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-first-spinel.118930/

No not a peridot nor tourmaline sorry
3.gif

Great collection. LOVE the aqua!

demantoid garnet?

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Lovely!!!!!!!

Thanks LtlFirecracker and princessplease
1.gif

VRBeauty - no not a garnet
2.gif

They''re beautiful Deia!

Can you tell me more about the two-tone LOGR setting? I was admiring it a few days ago. Did you get the diamonds upgraded? Your ring is simply lovely

Thanks BEG
1.gif

I did upgrade the diamonds in that setting and they are very very sparkly and white. No cloudy ones at all! It''s a really nice setting and I find it pretty comfortable too because it sits quite low on the finger. hope that helps
1.gif

The pink gold really did wonders to my tourmaline as it was a very very light color and the pink gold brought it out a bit. It looks like a champagne diamond with a hint of pink but doesn''t sparkle like one
3.gif

That ring is really nice! I looked at a similar setting for a tourmaline too!

Not sure what the green gem is...erm.... chrome tourmaline or zircon???

(am I close?
2.gif
)

Where did you get the star and do they have a website for me to look at !!!!
3.gif

Date: 8/26/2009 8:16:49 AM
Author: Sarahbear621
Where did you get the star and do they have a website for me to look at !!!!
3.gif

The star cut stone is faceted by Gene Flanigan of www.precisiongem.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP