shape
carat
color
clarity

A dreamscape from Sea of Cortez and Hisano Shepherd

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are so gorgeous! Beautiful shades of pink, purple, blue, green and grey. I agree the picture is very professional looking. So pretty.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade, @Lisa Loves Shiny - Thank you both! ::)

I don’t wear necklaces, so earrings + bracelet is my version of a “set” - and I’m really happy to have completed this set!! The bracelet is much easier to wear - the long dangly earrings with double diamond drops feel very formal. Too fancy for the weekly grocery run - maybe I’ll save them for the Starbucks drivethrough :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how sometimes you think you've put a lid on something, but then suddenly it flies off and you realize... Status quo is still imperfect, there's still more to do after all?

I got an unexpected email from Fernando at the farm a few days ago. With an unexpected opportunity to inch - possibly literally - a bit closer to #Perfection.

How's that for saying nothing? :lol: For now just copying a pic from another thread into this one to keep all my SoC adventures in one place. I'll share more here once I've made a decision :bigsmile:

1630043871595.png

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how sometimes you think you've put a lid on something, but then suddenly it flies off and you realize... Status quo is still imperfect, there's still more to do after all?

I got an unexpected email from Fernando at the farm a few days ago. With an unexpected opportunity to inch - possibly literally - a bit closer to #Perfection.

How's that for saying nothing? :lol: For now just copying a pic from another thread into this one to keep all my SoC adventures in one place. I'll share more here once I've made a decision :bigsmile:

1630043871595.png

We need more infoooooooo!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know!! I'm totally teasing!! I'm super excited but I can't say anything until I get the okay to share (my part of It) ;( hopefully in a day or two!!

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to keep this thread up-to-date - I switched two pearls out in 2021, more details here:

Two new large pearls were added and three of the original smaller, more pastel coloured pearls were removed - bringing the bracelet down from fifteen pearls to fourteen total. It used to be a touch large on me, now it's perfect :love:

Photo and video of the my additions from the farm:

IMG_8424 (2).JPG

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And some new pics from me ::)

The new pearls are the two biggest, right in the middle of the strand :cool2:

ALOOSE2.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ALOOSE3.png

ALOOSE4.png

ALOOSE1.png

It was a dreary grey day here, perfect pearl weather :bigsmile:

AHAND3.png

AHAND2.png

AHAND1.png

AHAND4.png

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
And some new pics from me ::)

The new pearls are the two biggest, right in the middle of the strand :cool2:

ALOOSE2.png

ALOOSE3.png

ALOOSE4.png

ALOOSE1.png

It was a dreary grey day here, perfect pearl weather :bigsmile:

AHAND3.png

AHAND2.png

AHAND1.png

AHAND4.png

Pure magic! The perfect colors. I will never tire of your pictures!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Breathtaking. The photos are professional as usual. Always a treat.

cheers--Sharon

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
@yssie the baby pearl bracelet in one of your original shots in this thread is so pretty. Would you mind if I reached out to Little H to ask if they can make something similar again?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie the baby pearl bracelet in one of your original shots in this thread is so pretty. Would you mind if I reached out to Little H to ask if they can make something similar again?

Of course - not at all! They used to be part of her Little H collection - I don’t know why she removed them! She uses THE cutest little baby ball clasps - they’re tiny, a bit difficult to manoeuvre just because they are very small but the look is so worth it IMO :love:

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Of course - not at all! They used to be part of her Little H collection - I don’t know why she removed them! She uses THE cutest little baby ball clasps - they’re tiny, a bit difficult to manoeuvre just because they are very small but the look is so worth it IMO :love:
Thank you so much! :)

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, those pearls are the coolest. .......> heads to check out S of C ....

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Hi @yssie !

Hope you don’t mind me asking here - I’ve reached out to Hispano a couple of times on Instagram and by the email contact form on Little h website. But never hear back!

Would you happen to have another means to contact her please? I can’t stop thinking about this bracelet, I want to order one like yesterday!!

Thanks so much!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jsand Of course not ❤️ I think Little H has been rolled into Pearl Paradise for most administrative purposes, I'm not sure who's maintaining Little H social media or website. I would say contact Pearl Paradise directly, they're super responsive by chat or phone!

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
@Jsand Of course not ❤️ I think Little H has been rolled into Pearl Paradise for most administrative purposes, I'm not sure who's maintaining Little H social media or website. I would say contact Pearl Paradise directly, they're super responsive by chat or phone!

Thank you ☺️ asked on their online chat! They are getting back to me this week. Apparently those tiny pearls are hard to come by!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful!! I hope they have good news for you!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results