shape
carat
color
clarity

A dilemma for PS vendors

Leibish&Co

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'm answering on behalf of Leibish & Co.

Kenny,

The question you uploaded in an excellent question, and the way to handle it is according to the business plan of the company, do they care more of their clients, or they care more on the last $ they earn.

in the long run the damage from such a post will make the company loose much more money than the repair of such a damage.
the internet is a small world, and bad reviews go by very fast(even if it's a complete lei, it will always be somewhere in cyber space for peoole to see), you may save 200$ on the fixing but you will lose future potential clients that will think you are a "bad" vendor.

in addition there is the chance the parcel left the vendors office in perfect situation, and was damaged on the way to the client.

You want your customers to be happy, no matter what, sometimes a premium needs to be paid to accomplish it, but a customer satisfaction is the most important.

I believe these cases are so rare, that in the 1 or 2 cases a year it happens, as the vendor, take the difference on you and keep the client happy.
the best solution is to ask the client to send the product back and refund him or if he prefers to fix it on your account, this way the client is happy, and mission accomplished

The field we work in is providing an item which is related to an happy occasion of our clients, we need to do so also if twice a year it will cost us un justice additional fee of 200$.

Have a great weekend

Itzik Polnauer

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder how many vendors will keep a customer happy who posts on Pricescope as opposed to someone who doesn't. Obviously PS is a huge forum and there are lots of people visiting, so its within the companies best interest to be seen to be doing their utmost to be an excellent vendor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results