shape
carat
color
clarity

A Cut Above H&A versus Lazare diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

avs

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody,

Can somebody try to make a comparison between how they shine or ''fire'' - ''A Cut Above H&A'' diamond and ''Lazare'' diamond? I saw ''Lazare'', I have not seen ''A Cut Above H&A'' yet. But I did have a chance to look at ''Hearts on Fire'' diamond in another store. I am not sure if ''Hearts on Fire'' is the same as ''A Cut Above H&A'' though.
Would appreciate if someone who saw and compared both can share an idea.
Thanks.
Anatoliy

DiamondDealHunter

Rough_Rock
I can only talk about the Cut Above. I just got one for my girl this past week. The only thing that I can say is that it is definetely the most beautiful diamond I and everyone else thats seen it has ever seen. I am sure that they are all pretty comparable. Everyone speaks highly of the different branded H&A and about the vendors on this site. I would definetely recommend Whiteflash.com, which is where I got mine, the presentation and all that was inclunded was very classy. I plan on posting some pics soon. Good luck.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Lazare Kaplan cuts nice ideal stones, but A Cut Aboves are A LOT better!!!!! The price is considerably lower, too, making them a very good value!
Hearts On Fire are AWFULLY
eek.gif
overpriced H&A diamonds and they definitely don't are cut to the tightest standards... You might want to check www.superbcert.com to see some very beautiful ideal H&A.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results