shape
carat
color
clarity

A company that starts with GAB? Gabrielle and Sons?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi all,

If you read my previous post I am searching for a loose diamond. However, I plan to put this diamond in a semi-mount that I have found at a local jewelry store that I REALLY like. However, if possible I would like to get this setting from an online company (perhaps where I buy my diamond from) in hopes of getting it for a lesser price.

When I went to the local store the salesperson wrote the information about the mount on her business card and gave it too me. One of the things she wrote was GAB. Asked her what that meant and she said it was the company and then said something about "Gabrielle and Sons" or something similar. She kind of mumbled. She also wrote the item number which is 16-11237. It is 14k white gold.

Do you all think, that with this information, an online dealer would be able to get me the same mount? Anybody ever heard of this company? I am from the midwest (Kansas City) if that matters. The local store here wants $1500. I want it for around $1000.

Thanks again,

Bankshot

Bump. Nobody has heard of this company before? Or does anybody know of a company that sounds similar?

Thank you so much.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Bankshot,

Welcome to PS! I checked Google and found the site for Gabriel and Co. Here is the web page where engagement rings begin.

http://www.gabrielny.com/home.asp

I couldn''t find the style # you mentioned. It looks like they have very pretty rings!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Could it be Gottlieb & Sons? This company is listed in the PS Designers & Brands...

www.gottlieb-sons.com

Wow, I think that might actually be it! Gabriel and Co. New York!

The semi-mount I''m speaking of is not on the website but I betcha that is the company that makes it. Thank you so much! And if anybody else has any other ideas I would love to hear them!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results