color
clarity

A Collection of Halos

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my PrinceCut with French Cut ruby halo

20201211_151551 (2).jpg 20201217_205900 (2).jpg

This is just stunning! I have no doubt you get so many compliments on this when you are out and about!

violetjane

Rough_Rock
Love mine, a bit dirty at the moment but still a sparkler- my own OEC stone in Victor Canera Anne Marie split shank setting- I wear it alone or with a skinny black diamond band. His work is impeccable. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just stunning! I have no doubt you get so many compliments on this when you are out and about!

Thanks. However, sadly I am not out and about anywhere at the moment since we are in full lockdown here in the UK, :cry: so the ring will have to wait for its coming out debut :D

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. However, sadly I am not out and about anywhere at the moment since we are in full lockdown here in the UK, :cry: so the ring will have to wait for its coming out debut :D

I am so sorry.... they are finding that locking people down is not working. Most of those who get covid are in states/countries that have the strictest lockdowns. At least you can have something sparkly to look at in lockdown. :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results