shape
carat
color
clarity

A Circle of Life pendant by ID Jewelry

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
First I would like to thank many of you who shared your wonderful purchase experience with IDJ on this forum.
So I found one more source to make my jewelry after being priced out by WF for this COL pendant.
I love the COL pendant (1ctw for 21 melees) I found on WF site, but would like a COL set with larger melees.
But sadly WF priced me out on this project. The setting was found in Adwar and it requires 13x15pt melees. The quote I got was just crazy.
As a WF client, I tried with WF twice and hoped we could work out. But .....

Anyway after reading your experience with IDJ, I contacted Luann, and got the quote back next day.
After a couple more phone discussions, I proceeded with my order...

It's made of 13x15pt melees in color F/G, clarity SI ( eye-clean), excellent cut.
The diameter for the circle is 20mm. 14k WG. 18" chain.
It's so sparkling. After I got mine, my friend ordered one too. She loves it also.

Ok let me present my pretty COL pendant which I love for everyday wear.
I took one picture - my IDJ COL pendent(13x15pt) with my WF 6ctw 3-prong tennis bracelet (40x15pt). You can see that non-ACA melees could fire as much (or more) as ACA melees.

074.jpg

075.jpg

col_3.jpg

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Wow...that is so beautiful and bling! :love: another one in your collection, more neck shot please :)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful set~ :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!! :love: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Stunning, I love it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, the bigger melee looks amazing!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning pendant! I am seeing some fabulous things on here from ID Jewelry lately. I love your tennis bracelet too.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, its beautiful! IDJ has really been making a lot of PSers happy lately! Hopefully me too soon!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's lovely!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! ID Jewelry is really great--I've had only great experiences with them.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic! I'm glad IDJ was able to make you such a gorgeous piece. :appl:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IDJ! I have bought from both Whiteflash and IDJ. Both do BEAUTIFUL work but IDJ's prices can not be beat. Luann is a sweetheart and boy do their diamonds sparkle.

Congrats on a beautiful purchase!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, that's stunning! It looks beautiful with the bigger melee. Congrats! :appl:

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
luckky|1312337202|2982758 said:
Wow...that is so beautiful and bling! :love: another one in your collection, more neck shot please :)
forgot about the neck shot last weekend, I step out house early in hte morning and come back late in the evening. I will take one this coming weekend.

Thanks, Minmin, Centralsquare, Zestfullybling, lkbvrb, DandiAndi, Sundial, Tyty333, Amys Bling, IndyLady, geckodani, lbbaber, pregcurious, SparklyOEC, I am so happy that you all like it too. I just love the simple circle look of this pendnat. With bigger melees like 15pointer, it really make the pendant look so stunning on the neck. I am so glad that IDJ made me this beautiful piece. I almost gave up it after tried to work with WF twice (in December/January and March ). I don't have problem with WF's work. I have done several projects with WF last year. it's just very sad that this project could not work out with WF. it's just so crazy... However it gave me chance to explore other vendors. I am happy to find IDJ. Luann is delightful to work with. I am onto the 2nd project with IDJ, a pair of 2ctw huggies. Hope I will get it soon.

Tyty333, what are you up to?

Sundial, I love my WF tennis bracelet. I am so gald I got it more than a year ago. The price has been up a lot recently.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Can't WAIT to see the huggies!! And, of course, some neck shots!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
adding neck shot ...

004.jpg

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! Looks great!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

usnwife

Rough_Rock
Wow- I want one. So pretty. Going to add it to my christmas gift folder. Enjoy it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is gorgeous!! It looks so pretty on you. Love your tennis bracelet too! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results