shape
carat
color
clarity

A challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jordanl17

Rough_Rock
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...
I picked this ring out online and saved the image to my computer. Two weeks later I showed it to my girlfriend and she said she loved it. BUT I forgot where I found the image. I''ve searched and I can''t find it. Does anyone know what setting this is below? Or have you seen the setting? Or do you know what type it is so I can narrow down my search?

E3022e.jpg

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
It looks like a Scott Kay design but I could not find this setting in a princess on their website. I could find it in a round brilliant. Here is a link to Scott Kay's website.

jordanl17

Rough_Rock
thanks for the quick reply, but I had actually already checked out the Scott Kay settings. This is SO crazy because I saved the photo about a week ago and now it's gone from the internet!!!!

katbadness

Shiny_Rock
OK... if you have gone through this, then I apologize...
Have you tried going through your browser's history and take a look at where you've been?

Maybe you'll find it that way.

Just a thought.

DanielTahar

Rough_Rock
Did you save by its original file name? Maybe you can search by that.

jordanl17

Rough_Rock
I've cleared the browser history since then. BUT it is the original file name, but NOTHING comes up in a search... this sucks!!! It's a fantasy ring... it's not real.... crap

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Well here is a "fantasy" ring (ziamond) that looks very similar.
9.gif

Seriously, I am sure that you can get this ring made easily, or you can find a setting like above and switch out the ziamond for a real diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results