shape
carat
color
clarity

a bit of a dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
fettucini alfredo...

mediteranean - bread, baba ganouj, tabouli, hummus, cucumber salad, felafel, pickles and olives, .... and schawarma beef or chicken with tahini for the omnivores.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
style="WIDTH: 96.58%; HEIGHT: 128px">Date: 3/8/2007 9:01:40 PM
Author: novia

i''m confused.

in your first post you say, ''i get so disturbed seeing people eat meat. just a lot of angst and anxiety.''
in a more recent post you say, ''i''m not disturbed seeing people eat meat, people can do their own thing and i don''t mind having meat at my wedding, i just cannot pay for meat''
what i meant in my first post was that i don''t like seeing people eat meat that i pay for. in the other one, i don''t mind seeing people eat meat that they paid for themselves.

as for my future-marriage, i think we''ll deal with it when we get there. he doesn''t mind the vegetarian lifestyle. he just thinks it would be nice to serve meat at the wedding for our family, friends, etc.

i think i''ve found a solution though. i think my parents will do it. i talked to them, they said they would think about it....we''ll see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results