shape
carat
color
clarity

A Birthday SURPRISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! And wow, I''m drooling over that sapphire. It''s a beautiful ring!

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
PS. Happy Birthday Mustang!!!!!

Must be something about the birthdays too, FI is this Saturday, mine is May 15th!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well congrats! It is a beautiful setting. Love that little surprise sapphire too. What a nice touch. Are you going to wear it with the point facing you or away from you?

I also love that potential band....seriously gorgeous.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Mustang!!! The ring is gorgeous!! and what a wonderful proposal!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
YEAH!!! So excited for you! Glad it finally happened!!!!

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and happy (belated) birthday, MustangFan! It''s so nice to see that gorgeous blue pear in its setting now--it looks beautiful! Congrats again!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous stone! Congratulations!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Firegodness- I think I want to point it toward, does that mean anything? I know most people point it outward

Selkie- I remember you from when I first started posting, I followed your story, how it wedding planning? We both have purpley blue rings!

Crash- You are such a sweetheart! thanks so much for feeling my excitement!!!

SDL- I keep seeing stars!!!!
30.gif
It''s 3.17 carats btw ring finger is 4.75 It had taken me awhile to find it, but when I found it my first reaction was oh, ohh wow and that was it! Kinda like when I met FI, I just knew! ;-)

My supervisor at work says doesn''t the ring weigh you down!!!??? I said oh no, but I maxed out my blingage for my finger.

We are thinking about an August 2008 wedding on a riverboat
Can''t wait to start planning, but I think I''m going to wait and enjoy engaged life for alittle while and not worry about it.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, he definitely tricked you! I''ve been waiting to see this ring w/ the lovely blue pear. and it doesn''t disappoint- gorgeous and unique! and a great match for the earrings you''re cooking up. congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 6:43:54 PM
Author: MustangFan
Firegodness- I think I want to point it toward, does that mean anything? I know most people point it outward
I was just curious is all. Most people point it outward, that''s true. But I think sk8rjen? wore it towards her. I prefer it pointing out, but it definitely seems to be personal preference.
1.gif

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
It''s absolutely just gorgeous!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise for your birthday :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Mustangfan! I''ve enjoyed following your story! Happy Birthday also, love the stones to be set into earrings and love that the color is so close to your e-ring stone! Beautiful!
36.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Here is some pictures of us on that night!!!

I think about was about to fall over!!

IMG_2617.JPG

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
My FI has wonderful teeth, I wish he'd use them when he smiled!! He looks like a big dork when he smiles like that! lol
Atleast his eyes are not closed as usual

IMG_2616.JPG

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
ETA: My mom''s kitchen has not changed since the 70''s!! She still have green lanollium and green plaid wallpaper, we used to have the green frig to match, but it broke. It used to embarass the heck out of me when I was in middle school, but it''s retro and I kinda like the fact it haven''t changed for 35 years. i''m strange

ThefutureSB

Rough_Rock
OMG, you two are FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! Happy birthday and congratulations!!! The ring came out GORGEOUS -- well worth the wait!! SO happy for you, MF!
emotion-19.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys look so cute!! Congrats again.
36.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cute couple! Congrats, I love your ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh mustang I am sooo late. But a hearty congrats to you. I love your ring!!! And you guys are too cute!!!!
36.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Hurray!

Happy Birthday and happy engagement day!

Oh and kudos to your FI for the casting story - you''re educating him well in matters bling it seems!

Yay! I''m so happy for you - and that pear is to die for!

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and happy birthday too.
9.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
mustang i'm so happy for you and your ring is so pretty... i love it. Congrats and happy b-day

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results