shape
carat
color
clarity

A big Thanks to PS from a diamond newbie.

SLRyan

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, Ive been a lurker here on forums for past couple months. I've been planning to propose to my girlfriend in August so I started looking into ring shopping 3 months ago. Well needless to say I was very overwhelmed with everything since I had no prior knowledge of diamonds and what I should be looking for. So naturally I took the internet and found pricescope and the mass of helpfull information and members here. So after combing through hundreds of threads and tutorials I was finally able to narrow down the type diamond and ring that I know my girlfriend will love.

I ended up going through Whiteflash, which worked out since I live here in Houston so it made alot easier since I could go and see the diamons in person. I just picked the final diamond and setting yesterday and it should be ready for me some time next week. working with Bryan and Sheerah has been great so far and I can't wait to see the final product. As soon as I get I will be sure to post some photos up on the SMTB section.

So I just wanted to give huge thanks to everyone here on pricescope! :appl:

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Can you at least give us the sneak peak? Specs of the diamond? Setting?

Congratulations!!! Whiteflash has beautiful diamonds.

SLRyan

Rough_Rock
thanks! Sure I ended up going with :

Expert Selection
Round 1.01ct
AGS-0 Ideal cut
H, SI1

its going to be mounted on a classic 4 prong tiffany setting in 18k white gold. I can't wait to see the final product since i've seen so many other awesome looking WF rings here on the forums.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Can't wait to see it!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
SLRyan|1311201675|2973365 said:
thanks! Sure I ended up going with :

Expert Selection
Round 1.01ct
AGS-0 Ideal cut
H, SI1

its going to be mounted on a classic 4 prong tiffany setting in 18k white gold. I can't wait to see the final product since i've seen so many other awesome looking WF rings here on the forums.

Sounds great!!! I love classic solitaires :cheeky:

Please show us pictures as soon as you get it : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results